Upper Iowa 82, Minnesota-Crookston 79
    St. Cloud State 92, Wayne State 78

Southwest Minnesota State 79, Minnesota-Duluth 54
    Sioux Falls 80, Minot State 77
    Northern State 75, Northern State 56
    Augustana 74, Bemidji State 63

=============================

Quarterfinals - at Sioux Falls, SD - Sunday, Feb. 26
    Concordia-St. Paul vs. Minnesota State-Mankato (12:00 p.m.)
    Upper Iowa vs. St. Cloud State (2:30 p.m.)
    Southwest Minnesota State vs. Sioux Falls (5:30 p.m.)
    Northern State vs. Augustana (8:00 p.m.)

Re: NSIC Tournament First Round Scores - Quarterfinal Pairings

WOMEN
    Minnesota State-Moorhead 71, Southwest Minnesota State 35
    Sioux Falls 65, St. Cloud State 51
    Wayne State 85, Bemidji State 61
    Minnesota-Duluth 83, Minnesota State-Mankato 73

Augustana 70, Minot State 61
    Winona State 64, Mary 59
    Northern State 58, Upper Iowa 29
    Minnesota-Crookston 77, Concordia-St. Paul 73

=================================

Quarterfinals - at Sioux Falls, SD - Saturday, Feb, 25
    Minnesota State-Moorhead vs. Sioux Falls (12:00 p.m.)
    Wayne State vs. Minnesota-Duluth (2:30 p.m.)
    Augustana vs. Winona State (5:30 p.m.)
    Northern State vs. Minnesota-Crookston (8:00 p.m.)

Comment

Word from someone who had a conversation with Sundance prior to last night's game is that Ian Smith will play on Sunday.

Comment

Did I read that right that the 16 seeded CSP Bears beat the #1 seed Moorhead Dragons??!!! Or is that a typo

Comment

Originally posted by WSUDieHard View Post
          Did I read that right that the 16 seeded CSP Bears beat the #1 seed Moorhead Dragons??!!! Or is that a typo
          Welcome back to the insanity

Comment

3 of the 4 games on Sunday are really interesting and should be great games. Can't see CU winning again but you never know. The other 3 games are complete tossups.

Comment

Originally posted by MrMustang View Post
              3 of the 4 games on Sunday are really interesting and should be great games. Can't see CU winning again but you never know. The other 3 games are complete tossups.
              Also look at that late session featuring the 4 closest schools to the Pentagon. Hopefully the late Sunday night doesn't prevent Marshallites and Aberdeenians from traveling.

Comment

Originally posted by colt45 View Post
                Also look at that late session featuring the 4 closest schools to the Pentagon. Hopefully the late Sunday night doesn't prevent Marshallites and Aberdeenians from traveling.
                I'm sure it will...luckily NSU has a TONS of alumni in the Sioux Falls area.

I just wish this was played in a bigger facility, especially for an Augie/NSU game

Comment

I've never been to the Pentagon for a game before but am considering getting tickets for Sunday night's session. Do you think they will section off the seating in quarters so fans can sit by same teams fans? Since NSU has an 8 PM game how awful is it going to be for parking and getting a decent seat if I don't show up until like 7:00/7:30? I can see alot of the 5:30 people staying for the second game of the session which will make it even more miserable. Any thoughts/comments would be greatly appreciated!

Comment

Originally posted by NSUguy View Post
                    I've never been to the Pentagon for a game before but am considering getting tickets for Sunday night's session. Do you think they will section off the seating in quarters so fans can sit by same teams fans? Since NSU has an 8 PM game how awful is it going to be for parking and getting a decent seat if I don't show up until like 7:00/7:30? I can see alot of the 5:30 people staying for the second game of the session which will make it even more miserable. Any thoughts/comments would be greatly appreciated!
                    They have not sectioned off the Pentagon in the past. Parking....you shouldn't have an issue finding a space, but may be a ways out from the facility. People that enjoy basketball in general will stick around for the second game, but it seems like many leave after their team is done playing...at least that's what it seems like in the past.

Comment

First of all there isnt a bad seat on the Pentagon. All tickets are GA and usually between games they encourage fans of teams who are done to move out of the seats directly behind the bench so the next group of fans is able to move in and as good Midwesterners most people comply. There are plenty of parking places throughout the complex so that won't be an issue.

Secondly, any concerns you have about SMSU/USF fans squatting on valuable real estate for the Augie/NSU blood bath should be quelled by the knowledge that a reunion tour of Kevin and the Zits would out draw most USF home games.

Comment

Enjoy the game for me, would be fun

Comment

Originally posted by Augieholic View Post
                          Secondly, any concerns you have about SMSU/USF fans squatting on valuable real estate for the Augie/NSU blood bath should be quelled by the knowledge that a reunion tour of Kevin and the Zits would out draw most USF home games.
                          Wow...but you're probably correct.

Comment

The dream lives for another 20 minutes as the Bears pull within one of the Mavs at the half.

Comment

Originally posted by Augieholic View Post
                              The dream lives for another 20 minutes as the Bears pull within one of the Mavs at the half.
                              Pretty miraculous

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X