Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: NSIC Tournament First Round Scores - Quarterfinal Pairings

Originally posted by Augieholic View Post
    The dream lives for another 20 minutes as the Bears pull within one of the Mavs at the half.
    The dream is dead. Mavs will win by double digits.

Comment

Mavs pull away to win by 22. Hopefully Fuqua has a better game tomorrow in the semi-finals.

Comment

Upper Iowa has made life miserable for Davis and Stone while running out to a 40-31 halftime lead over the Huskies. The Peaco*ks look extremely fancy on offense with a never ending barrage of passing, cutting, and shooting.

Comment

Originally posted by Augieholic View Post
          Upper Iowa has made life miserable for Davis and Stone while running out to a 40-31 halftime lead over the Huskies. The Peaco*ks look extremely fancy on offense with a never ending barrage of passing, cutting, and shooting.
          6-0 run to start the 2nd half by Upper Iowa.

Comment

Everyone not named Averkamp for SCSU:

5-26 FGs

Averkamp:
            10-10 FGs

Comment

Upper Iowa wins 81-61.

Comment

Congrats to Luke Lenhart for scoring his 1,000 point in today's game. He needed 3 and got it right at the end! He's the 3rd member of this senior class with 1,000 points joining Weeber and Jimmy Roth.

Comment

Is anyone getting audio on these NSIC games?

Comment

Halftime
                    SW Minnesota 38
                    Sioux Falls 33

Comment

Courtesy of my on site correspondent...the Pentagon is way too small to host this thing...

Comment

Spencer 3 for 4 on sell jobs...incredible work

Comment

Game won't load so all I have is our radio guy ok my phone....this is dejavu of the Bemidji game....zero calls (off of radio and eyes in the arena) and some very uncharacteristically bad shooting. This keeps up and we are going to lose by 30. Big game and we dont show...

As I always say, it's not about how you start, it's how you finish. I'll listen until the end, but this can't continue

Comment

Originally posted by NSU4LIFE View Post
                            Spencer 3 for 4 on sell jobs...incredible work
                            He flails better than most. I haven't seen Northern play. Is this typical? Pretty ugly.

Comment

Originally posted by 86Catillac View Post
                              He flails better than most. I haven't seen Northern play. Is this typical? Pretty ugly.
                              No...we aren't THIS bad of a team. I just got video and even in just one minute I see King get mugged and no call.

We are shooting extremely poorly, I don't even care about officiating at this point.

Augie is clearly shooting very well and Doyle is getting no help inside on December and we can't have him foil out. Augie is clicking.

Because I can gather myself for a moment, I want to say if I spew hatred, it's purely a sport thing and besides being down 17 at half and not getting a feed to load until almost halftime....I'm pretty much about to go out in the garage and do karate (movie reference)

Comment

Originally posted by 86Catillac View Post
                                They're 22-7 on the season. Didn't get their by accident. I suppose when they're winning it looks prettier than this.

Augie's plan on defense is to let Doyle get his and not to allow shooters to roam free. Has worked well for a half so far.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X