Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zimmy21 View Post

Underdog story continues! How do you think they'll rank them best guess?
    Depending on what happens tomorrow, the top two should be either 1 Gannon/2 Texas Woman's or 1 Texas Woman's/2 Fayetteville State.

After that, if they decide not to put Daemen above Ferris State, I'd guess 3 Ferris State, 4 Georgia Southwestern, 5 Tampa, 6 Minnesota State, 7 Cal State San Marcos, 8 Daemen. I could see 4/5 or 7/8 flipped.

If they do decide to put Daemen ahead: 3 Georgia Southwestern, 4 Tampa, 5 Minnesota State, 6 Daemen, 7 Ferris State, 8 Cal State San Marcos.

Comment

Originally posted by Inkblot View Post

Depending on what happens tomorrow, the top two should be either 1 Gannon/2 Texas Woman's or 1 Texas Woman's/2 Fayetteville State.

After that, if they decide not to put Daemen above Ferris State, I'd guess 3 Ferris State, 4 Georgia Southwestern, 5 Tampa, 6 Minnesota State, 7 Cal State San Marcos, 8 Daemen. I could see 4/5 or 7/8 flipped.

If they do decide to put Daemen ahead: 3 Georgia Southwestern, 4 Tampa, 5 Minnesota State, 6 Daemen, 7 Ferris State, 8 Cal State San Marcos.
      Is there that much emphasis on a single head to head matchup?

Comment

Congrats to the Lady Mavs

Comment

impressive win by Mankato

Comment

Is there that much emphasis on a single head to head matchup?
            I'm honestly not sure. With so few points connecting these teams, it wouldn't shock me.

Comment

I'm honestly not sure. With so few points connecting these teams, it wouldn't shock me.
              That makes sense. It will be very interesting to see what happens. Do you know when they reseed?

Comment

That makes sense. It will be very interesting to see what happens. Do you know when they reseed?
                Seems like it's usually the morning after the last game... with only one game today, though – and most likely over by 7 ET – I wouldn't be surprised to see it by the end of the night.

Comment

Pretty close.

Monday, March 25 | Quarterfinals

*All times in Eastern

Comment

Any D2 fans going to St Joe's? I'm seriously considering it. Also thinking about Evansville.

Comment

Originally posted by laker View Post
                      Any D2 fans going to St Joe's? I'm seriously considering it. Also thinking about Evansville.
                      I am also on the fence. Trying to figure out if I can work in some golf either place 🙂

Comment

Originally posted by Purple Mav Man View Post

I am also on the fence. Trying to figure out if I can work in some golf either place 🙂
                        I haven't heard of a bus or flight to either place yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Augieholic View Post
                          Best 7th seed of all time.
                          Truth

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X