Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In yesterday’s DAILY DIRT, I mentioned that Craig Doty was retaining Terry Johnson at Houston Christian. I can also confirm that Evan Lavery will be joining the staff. Lavery had been with Doty for the past five seasons at Emporia State, and also worked for him at Rock Valley.

https://hoopdirt.com/daily-dirt-3-26-24/

Comment

Candi was the best dressed coach in the MIAA for sure!

Comment

If UNK gets Bohac that is a major home run hire for the Lopers. Much better than I would have suspected. UCM was much better this year than they have been in the past. His style would work well in Kearney. FINGERS CROSSED!!!

Comment

Not coaching specifically, but still a bummer for NSIC fans...

David Brown is one of the most pro-NSIC/D2 people in the media. Him being let go by Midco is very disappointing. Partially because, along with being pro-NSIC, I always thought he was pretty good at his job.

Comment

Originally posted by MrAugustana View Post

David Brown is one of the most pro-NSIC/D2 people in the media. Him being let go by Midco is very disappointing. Partially because, along with being pro-NSIC, I always thought he was pretty good at his job.
            That really sucks.

Comment

It appears David Brown wasn't the only on air Midco Sports person let go today but he is obviously the most prominent for NSIC fans. That blows.

Comment

Originally posted by MrAugustana View Post

WHAAAAT?! Ugh, this is so upsetting. I freakin' LOVE David Brown's play-by-play, and he's been amazing about elevating the esteem of the NSIC. I'm blown away they would let him go, I think he's such a talent.

Comment

From HoopDirt:
                  I made a general reference to the search at Canisius in yesterday’s DAILY DIRT. Starting to narrow the list down a bit now. One name making the rounds is George Mason assistant Steve Curran. The longtime St. Bonaventure associate head coach joined Tony Skinn’s staff last spring. I can also confirm that two successful D3 head coaches are in deep, as is one D2 coach who has a championship background. More on this one as I hear it.

Considering 5 of the last 7 championships came out of this region, I figured this was worth bringing up at least. Could be the guys from Nova or Ferris though I suppose...

Comment

Originally posted by Augieholic View Post
                    It appears David Brown wasn't the only on air Midco Sports person let go today but he is obviously the most prominent for NSIC fans. That blows.
                    I know David has been around the boards in the past. This is such a bummer for the NSIC and for SD & ND sports in general. I haven't seen the release from Midco, and honestly don't care to. Midco Sports and David in particular have been very good for fans in this region. Really stinks we won't have that anymore.

Comment

Big coaching shakeup incoming that will affect both the NSIC and MIAA landscape. Wow!

Comment

Originally posted by Stanger86 View Post
                        Big coaching shakeup incoming that will affect both the NSIC and MIAA landscape. Wow!
                        NWMSU coach take a D1 job?

Comment

Comment

Well crap.

Comment

All those jokes about Doty, for this? What have I done? How did I get here?

Comment

Looks like a lateral move. Is ESU a step up from Augustana?

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X