Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Augieholic View Post
    All those jokes about Doty, for this? What have I done? How did I get here?
    You have his successor in place already, you might have heard of him.

Comment

This softens the blow immensely.

https://goaugie.com/news/2024/3/28/m...asketball.aspx

Comment

Originally posted by NWFanatic View Post
        Looks like a lateral move. Is ESU a step up from Augustana?
        Lateral??? I would say its a step backwards
        --You are at a private school and now you go public
        --You go from Sioux Falls, SD to Emporia KS
        --You go from the best D2 conference in the country to the MIAA
        --Now its guaranteed that you're going to be facing Ben at least twice a season

Comment

Ugh...How I wish I could have convinced him to go to MSU. Spent some time with him at State Tournament in 2008. It continues to haunt me lol.

Comment

Were you as completely surprised as I was by Texas Tom leaving for Emporia? There have to be some reasons. Replacing him with Spice was the most sensible move.

Comment

Originally posted by laker View Post

Were you as completely surprised as I was by Texas Tom leaving for Emporia? There have to be some reasons. Replacing him with Spice was the most sensible move.
              I know I was stunned when I first heard about it.

Comment

Tom Billeter took Augustana from being a perennial bottom feeder to a great program and a national championship in his tenure. Cody (spice) Schilling will continue the Augustana winning tradition. I wish Texas Tom well. After 21 years maybe he was ready for a new challenge.

Comment

Originally posted by vikingfaithful View Post
                  Tom Billeter took Augustana from being a perennial bottom feeder to a great program and a national championship in his tenure. Cody (spice) Schilling will continue the Augustana winning tradition. I wish Texas Tom well. After 21 years maybe he was ready for a new challenge.
                  I did see that former SDSU and Wright State coach Scott Nagy is going to Southern Illinois.

Comment

Looks like at Mount Marty Cody coached the Lancers to an 0-4 record against current and future NSIC members.
                    0-2 vs Wayne
                    0-2 vs Jamestown
                    Also went 0-1 against UNK

10-49 overall in his 2 seasons at MM

Grasping at straws here before Augie is dominating again...ugh lol
                    ​​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by zimmy21 View Post
                      Looks like at Mount Marty Cody coached the Lancers to an 0-4 record against current and future NSIC members.
                      0-2 vs Wayne
                      0-2 vs Jamestown
                      Also went 0-1 against UNK

10-49 overall in his 2 seasons at MM

Grasping at straws here before Augie is dominating again...ugh lol
                      ​​​​​
                      Well well Zimmy. Your 2 basketball teams are doing fabulous and you find the need to do some investigative research to throw shade at Cody. You could have mentioned MM went 11-49 the prior 2 seasons before he won 20 games, but you worked hard to dish a spoonful of dirt. Don't worry I'll be happy for the Mavs if they win both NC.

Comment

Originally posted by vikingfaithful View Post

Well well Zimmy. Your 2 basketball teams are doing fabulous and you find the need to do some investigative research to throw shade at Cody. You could have mentioned MM went 11-49 the prior 2 seasons before he won 20 games, but you worked hard to dish a spoonful of dirt. Don't worry I'll be happy for the Mavs if they win both NC.
                        I'm just preparing for the Schilling boys to come back and haunt the NSIC lol. No offense intended. Like I said just grasping at straws trying to be funny.

Cody will be great, and thank you for the support!

Comment

I picked one heckuva week to make my return to this board (albeit probably short lived). What timeline is this??

Comment

Originally posted by GrifFan View Post
                            Ha, I guess I understand saying Candi has a Mulkey vibe, but I wouldn’t agree. She will be missed here for sure. Wish she would have stuck around a little longer, but it’s hard to fault her for jumping back to D1 and reuniting with the AD that got her back into coaching.
                            I mean…. She has an accent. 😀

Comment

Hold on...are the other Schilling brothers still reffing games?

Comment

Originally posted by Stanger86 View Post
                                Hold on...are the other Schilling brothers still reffing games?
                                I think they’re part of Votava’s crew, so no worries.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X