Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by laker View Post

That should save me $11.28 both times. More money for chocolate milk.
    Figured you and the president of the school were flying in the MSU jet back and forth between games this week!

Comment

Originally posted by NWFanatic View Post
      Looks like WTAMU vs MSU-M Thursday
      Who's quicker to call Quincy Henderson for a scouting report of the other team?

Comment

Looks like WTAMU vs MSU-M Thursday

Don't think I've ever hoped so much for a tie.

Originally posted by Stanger86 View Post
        Who's quicker to call Quincy Henderson for a scouting report of the other team?
        Yeah well, if those 2 idiots at WT want to take the advice of a guy who got beat by mankato twice by an average of 19 points, and couldn't finish higher that 12th in a 15 team league, they are bigger dolts that I thought they were.

Comment

Originally posted by zimmy21 View Post

Figured you and the president of the school were flying in the MSU jet back and forth between games this week!
          I've got a bad cold. Hacking like a three pack a day man and I don't smoke. I did see Greg Weis sitting next to President Inch on the broadcast. I better recover by Friday or I'll have to watch on TV.

Comment

Don't think I've ever hoped so much for a tieQUOTE]
            Or maybe a double forfeit 😂

Comment

Originally posted by laker View Post

I've got a bad cold. Hacking like a three pack a day man and I don't smoke. I did see Greg Weis sitting next to President Inch on the broadcast. I better recover by Friday or I'll have to watch on TV.
              Heal up Laker!

Comment

Don't think I've ever hoped so much for a tieQUOTE]
                Or maybe a double forfeit 😂
                Lol sure just after West Texas Forfeits first 😂

Comment

Originally posted by simple as a $3 bill View Post

Don't think I've ever hoped so much for a tie.

Yeah well, if those 2 idiots at WT want to take the advice of a guy who got beat by mankato twice by an average of 19 points, and couldn't finish higher that 12th in a 15 team league, they are bigger dolts that I thought they were.
                  Tough words Pat, keep going hard in the paint with those zubas on. I see a lot of SCSU alumni running in to help you out. Such dolts they all are, yep you nailed it, you are such the basketball analysist that we bow to you, your insight, you ability to make a difference and show everyone you are king of MN basketball world.

Keep coming on here, its a joy to fire back from time to time.

To the rest really looking forward to the game, I think Mankato overall size could cause some problems for the WT, WT guards will be quickers but I am not sure its enough to make a difference. Lots of fun story lines to follow that is for sure. Both are great teams coach by great coaches, Margs has to be one of the best NSIC/NCC coaches ever, for sure #1 foot stomp ever no questions on that.

Comment

Does anybody know if I can stream the semifinal game via Hudl? Or do I need to find a sports bar nice enough to get me on CBS Sports Network?

Comment

Originally posted by MSUMavMan2009 View Post
                      Does anybody know if I can stream the semifinal game via Hudl? Or do I need to find a sports bar nice enough to get me on CBS Sports Network?
                      Do you have YouTube TV?

Comment

Originally posted by wsufamily View Post
                        Tough words Pat, keep going hard in the paint with those zubas on. I see a lot of SCSU alumni running in to help you out. Such dolts they all are, yep you nailed it, you are such the basketball analysist that we bow to you, your insight, you ability to make a difference and show everyone you are king of MN basketball world.

Keep coming on here, its a joy to fire back from time to time.

To the rest really looking forward to the game, I think Mankato overall size could cause some problems for the WT, WT guards will be quickers but I am not sure its enough to make a difference. Lots of fun story lines to follow that is for sure. Both are great teams coach by great coaches, Margs has to be one of the best NSIC/NCC coaches ever, for sure #1 foot stomp ever no questions on that.
                        I'm glad I can make you happy, and it's good to see you putting that winona education to use. You obviously slept thru all of your English classes. Not many SCSU people left on this board, the numbers here are dwindling almost as fast as SCSU basketball attendance the last 2 years.
                        I'm glad I'm making you happy, about the only thing I do these days that brings joy to my life is making sure I wear my Barton pullover, with :25.9 stitched into the upper sleeve, to SCSU men's basketball alumni events. And you will be happy to know that some of my fellow SCSU alums just shake their head at me. :)

For other moments of joy, I can just fire this up.
                        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0WzmQmz9Kdc
                        Last edited by simple as a $3 bill; 03-27-2024, 02:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by simple as a $3 bill View Post
                          For other moments of joy, I can just fire this up.
                          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0WzmQmz9Kdc
                          Atkinson had the coolest pants.

Comment

Ryland Holt revenge game?

Comment

Originally posted by Purple Mav Man View Post

Atkinson had the coolest pants.
                              Bring back loose jerseys!

Comment

Originally posted by MSUMavMan2009 View Post

Bring back loose jerseys!
                                Those things are so gross. Haha. Josh Mueller was the other pants wearer I remember, with his stumpy legs and ridiculously long shorts.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X