Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Purple Mav Man View Post

Those things are so gross. Haha. Josh Mueller was the other pants wearer I remember, with his stumpy legs and ridiculously long shorts.
    Oh man, Josh Mueller. What memories that brings up... I grew up watching him. I idolized him.

...Then I went to Mankato for college.

Comment

Originally posted by MSUMavMan2009 View Post

Oh man, Josh Mueller. What memories that brings up... I grew up watching him. I idolized him.

...Then I went to Mankato for college.
      The first step is admitting you had a problem. Congrats. We're in this together.

Comment

Those things are so gross. Haha. Josh Mueller was the other pants wearer I remember, with his stumpy legs and ridiculously long shorts.
        At least bring back baggie shorts...the short shorts gotta be uncomfortable lol

Comment

Originally posted by zimmy21 View Post

At least bring back baggie shorts...the short shorts gotta be uncomfortable lol
          Love this conversation 🤣 As fashion technology has advanced, the longer shorts are far less comfortable (IMO).

I can’t believe people could run in those leg curtains! Haha

Comment

Love this conversation 🤣 As fashion technology has advanced, the longer shorts are far less comfortable (IMO).

I can’t believe people could run in those leg curtains! Haha
            I found it to be way more comfortable with the late 00's in high school lol

Comment

Originally posted by wsufamily View Post

Tough words Pat, keep going hard in the paint with those zubas on. I see a lot of SCSU alumni running in to help you out. Such dolts they all are, yep you nailed it, you are such the basketball analysist that we bow to you, your insight, you ability to make a difference and show everyone you are king of MN basketball world.

Keep coming on here, its a joy to fire back from time to time.

To the rest really looking forward to the game, I think Mankato overall size could cause some problems for the WT, WT guards will be quickers but I am not sure its enough to make a difference. Lots of fun story lines to follow that is for sure. Both are great teams coach by great coaches, Margs has to be one of the best NSIC/NCC coaches ever, for sure #1 foot stomp ever no questions on that.
              WT's gotta shoot the 3. If they can hit their season 38% average, they've got a chance. If not........

Comment

Originally posted by Stanger86 View Post
                Ryland Holt revenge game?
                He's had a great year! Was unhealthy most of last year.

Comment

Looks like another laugher for Mankato

Comment

I’m usually very pro-ref but holy hell this crew is almost single handedly keeping WT in this game

Comment

Margs had to be really riding the refs to get a bench warning. It’s been an interesting game from the zebras… but it’s still 5 on 5.

Kai can foul out. Ride him to 5 fouls, as long as that 5th comes after the under 4 TO. Team is firing and hitting from deep. Mavs with great perimeter D. Keep up the D and we’re playing Saturday.

Go get it guys.

Comment

FREE THROWS.

Holy sh!t. That didn’t need to be that close.

Comment

Justin Eagins
                          Brady Williams
                          Dylan Peeters

⬆️ Huge games.
                          With Kyreese out with fouls, Brady Williams had one of his best career games. He’s had better stats, but that was a hell of a game from him.

Elijah Hazekamp was all over the floor. Great D. Great rebounding. Solid with the ball and filled his role to near perfection today.

Take care of the ball and make free throws. Those are absolute musta next game. Go Mavs 🤘🏻😈
                          Last edited by Purple Mav Man; 03-28-2024, 04:42 PM.

Comment

Go Sharks.

Comment

Gg West Texas. It was a fun one.

Comment

Great game from the Mavs. Lot of players really stepped up today. So wild that men’s and women’s are both in the national championships.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X