Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zimmy21 View Post

I suppose your right, because 2019-20 does still count on the record? I guess that would put this as his last college game tomorrow, unless he gets a grad transfer?
    Only one Covid year, so this is it.

Comment

Originally posted by simple as a $3 bill View Post

Absolutely.
      As a proponent of shoes, especially the soles, while I haven't watched him on a regular basis, Ben doesn't seem like he has abused a single sole by ever stomping. Whereas with margenthaler is is a 5 or 6 times per game offense.
      Miracle??? Did you watch last years final or the semi this year? They're pretty good. Go Sharks
      Oh no! Foot stomping! How horrible!

Comment

Originally posted by MrAugustana View Post
        I hope all of you non-Mankato NSIC fans that cheered for the Mavericks in the Regional Championship are happy with yourselves. Short of a miracle from Nova Southeastern, you’re about to watch Matt Margenthaler win a National Championship. Yes, THAT Matt Margenthaler. The way Mankato has looked, I don’t expect Nova to keep it under double digits.

Why couldn’t NW have just made one of those free throws at the end? Watching Ben win his 14th championship would’ve been more palatable than watching Margenthaler win one.
        I'm just disappointed that Augie already made their hire. I thought that Matt's soon-coming national title pedigree would be perfect for Augie to replace its outgoing national title winning coach.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanger86 View Post

I'm just disappointed that Augie already made their hire. I thought that Matt's soon-coming national title pedigree would be perfect for Augie to replace its outgoing national title winning coach.
          I'd prefer Schilling.

Or a pair of Schilling's old tennis shoes.

Comment

Alright, now it's time to get down to business. We know what we need to do.

Comment

Less than 3 hours. Men Mavs will have to handle the pressure much better than when WT slapped it on later in the game. It’ll be all 40 minutes today.

Go Mavs 🤘🏻😈

Comment

Originally posted by Purple Mav Man View Post
                Less than 3 hours. Men Mavs will have to handle the pressure much better than when WT slapped it on later in the game. It’ll be all 40 minutes today.

Go Mavs 🤘🏻😈
                It's a great feeling going into a NC game, that's on CBS. You guys have made it this far so go win it and haul the hardware home.

Comment

Yikes. Looks like we're playing the Mavericks instead of being the Mavericks. Still have time though.

Comment

Well that didn't take long. Let's go Mavs!

Comment

NSU takes too many bad shots, Mankato has this in the bag.
                      Mankato vs NW looking like the de facto National Championship game imho just like NW vs NSU/AU/UCM.
                      Only 2nd time men/women from same school win it all.
                      Last edited by NWFanatic; 03-30-2024, 02:32 PM.

Comment

NSU's full court press is a joke and they're awful in the half court. Kato by 20+

Comment

Big run to start the half! Watch out for foul trouble again.

Comment

Lots of 50/50 calls going against the Mavs right now. Also too many whistles in general. No way this is the best crew in D2.

Comment

Originally posted by Augieholic View Post
                              Lots of 50/50 calls going against the Mavs right now. Also too many whistles in general. No way this is the best crew in D2.
                              Agree. Whatever happened to letting them play in the biggest game of the year?

Comment

Seeing as Malik is 2-8 from the field and 1-6 from three and MSU is still up 10, I'm guessing this one is in the bag for Mankato.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X