X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MIAA Women's Transfer Portal - 2024

So far, I know of one.

NEBRASKA-KEARNEY

Macy Bryant (SO-2.4ppg) COMMITTED: Hastings College (NAIA)

CENTRAL MISSOURI

Olivia Nelson (RSJR-14.7ppg) COMMITTED: Idaho (D1)

LAST UPDATE: APRIL 4 MIDNIGHT
    Last edited by AlexTheHAMMER; 04-03-2024, 11:48 PM.

Ashlyn Alloway from Lincoln University who is very nice player is headed to Missouri Southern. She will be eligible immediately because Lincoln is leaving the MIAA>

Comment

Originally posted by Magic Man View Post
      Ashlyn Alloway from Lincoln University who is very nice player is headed to Missouri Southern. She will be eligible immediately because Lincoln is leaving the MIAA>
      Had not heard about this locally yet. Would be a very nice addition, averaging 15 points and 7 rebounds, with two years of eligibility left.

Comment

Emporia State brings in two transfers, Makenna Clark from Wayne St and Kenadi Rising, who started 5 games for Abilene Christian last year. I think we're bringing in 8 freshman too. Heard rumor Stevie Stinchcomb is gone to somewhere in Oklahoma, haven't confirmed it.

Fort Hays bringing in Bailey Wilborn from Wyoming. Elite 3pt shooter by reputation, didn't get a lot of chances to break into the Wyo lineup that generally had more length and athleticism in the backcourt..

Comment

CENTRAL MISSOURI[/B]

Olivia Nelson (RSJR-14.7ppg)[B] COMMITTED: Idaho (D1)

OUCH

Comment

Originally posted by Shanghai Mule View Post

CENTRAL MISSOURI[/B]

OUCH
            She participated in SR. Day last year something about using her last year to further her education in a program not offered at UCM. NIL probably also helps. Wonder what D2 players get in NIL.

Comment

Originally posted by Mule4ever View Post

She participated in SR. Day last year something about using her last year to further her education in a program not offered at UCM. NIL probably also helps. Wonder what D2 players get in NIL.
              She was a great player for the Jennies, all the best to her at the University of Idaho.

Comment

Originally posted by Mule4ever View Post

Almost nothing unless you're at the top, top of D2. And even then it would be money to a specific player like the Harlon Hill winner. Most schools are short on scholarships, facilities, budgets etc. so fund-raising monies go there.

Comment

CENTRAL MISSOURI[/B]

OUCH
                  It's my understanding UCM didn't have her Master's field so she sought out other opportunities.

Comment

Originally posted by libertybearcat View Post

It's my understanding UCM didn't have her Master's field so she sought out other opportunities.
                    Read the Warrensburg Star-Journal and its a Texas sized 10-4. Stayed with Idaho after Eighmey left for South Dakota

Comment

True seniors this year, for the most part, will be the last group to have a fifth year. A number of players continue to take advantage of it. Why not!

For all the talent Central Missouri had last season, they sure seemed to underachieve. Strange for a team as well coached and successful as they have been. Just a few years ago they were national runner-up. I had them as one of my pre-season favorites to win it all. Sometimes, for whatever reason, the season just don't go as projected.

Comment

Originally posted by AlexTheHAMMER View Post

Read the Warrensburg Star-Journal and its a Texas sized 10-4. Stayed with Idaho after Eighmey left for South Dakota
                        Well, I do have an in with the family. ;) Olivia played against my daughter in HS & College and they played a year of AAU together. :)

Comment

Originally posted by Bballfan View Post
                          True seniors this year, for the most part, will be the last group to have a fifth year. A number of players continue to take advantage of it. Why not!

For all the talent Central Missouri had last season, they sure seemed to underachieve. Strange for a team as well coached and successful as they have been. Just a few years ago they were national runner-up. I had them as one of my pre-season favorites to win it all. Sometimes, for whatever reason, the season just don't go as projected.
                          I know of at least one that has 2 years remaining thanks to the MIAA's archaic transfer rules for in conference transfers. GRRRRR! :-|

Comment

She was a great player for the Jennies, all the best to her at the University of Idaho.
                            Nelson is a big loss for UCM but I was surprised to learn that Brooke Littrell also transferred out to D1 Creighton (along with Sydney Golladay from Fort Hays). I hadn’t heard anything about the Littrell transfer until last week.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X