Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2016-2017 Kentucky Wesleyan basketball thread.

Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2016-2017 Kentucky Wesleyan basketball thread.

Originally posted by KnightStalker View Post
    No they won't. If you are lucky they could allow re-admission on the same ticket. I would be glad to give a kwc fan mine but I have a feeling they won't allow it. Not really fair but I don't know too many arenas that allow it.
    Thanks, appreciate the honest answer. That will save me a trip to Louisville I guess.

Comment

I don't understand why they do not sell each game tickets by game, not sessions. It seems unfair to teams like KWC and Quincy. No reason for a causal fan to drive to Louisville if you are not going to be able to get in.

Comment

You are going to eat some goat. Toc oh man.

Comment

Originally posted by KWCfanther1988 View Post
          I don't understand why they do not sell each game tickets by game, not sessions. It seems unfair to teams like KWC and Quincy. No reason for a causal fan to drive to Louisville if you are not going to be able to get in.
          I am going to enjoy listening to Joel.

Comment

Not telling the teams the ticket policy by Tuesday evening is at best amateur hour and at worst unfair.

Comment

Ken-Jah broke Kelly Coleman's record. It would not surprise me if he caught Dwight Higgs. The GLVC has not changed one bit. The USI bunch can keep spewing their trash talk. Schnautza is the only mature poster from USI. They can disregard Wesleyan, which shows their lack of intelligence about college basketball. Now Bellarmine will get on board with the hate. This KWC team is the best I have seen since their last national championship run.

Wesleyan is going to Louisville with the intention of winning. Ken-jah is just one great player on a team with several great players. Oh, Wesleyan will get up!

Comment

• Originally posted by Wesleyan62 View Post
                I am going to enjoy listening to Joel.

Said no one ever

Comment

• Originally posted by alumnifan View Post
                  BS

NKU wins the Horizon. That league is horrible.

They play in the GMAC?

Comment

• Originally posted by alumnifan View Post
                    Ken-Jah broke Kelly Coleman's record. It would not surprise me if he caught Dwight Higgs. The GLVC has not changed one bit. The USI bunch can keep spewing their trash talk. Schnautza is the only mature poster from USI. They can disregard Wesleyan, which shows their lack of intelligence about college basketball. Now Bellarmine will get on board with the hate. This KWC team is the best I have seen since their last national championship run.

Wesleyan is going to Louisville with the intention of winning. Ken-jah is just one great player on a team with several great players. Oh, Wesleyan will get up!

You be jive talkin.

Comment

A narcissist and a troll, little man!

Comment

You are a fool. And I am not scared of hell for calling you one. It is a pleasure to listen to a hall of fame announcer.
                        Originally posted by Taco Tico View Post
                        Said no one ever

Comment

Of course they are, every year the team is better than any team besides the last National Championship team...hahaha...play some real teams!

Originally posted by alumnifan View Post

Comment

Findlay will sell you tickets for the second session. Call 419 434 4663 with credit card in hand and then you can pick up tickets at will call.

Comment

KWC allotted the minimum required by NCAA - 150. Per email from AD Mallory, as of right now that's all we expect to get, and it probably won't even cover the tickets needed by players' families, students, staff, and Panther Express. He recommends going to the BU ticket office if you can since Bellarmine has stated they will not sell them online or by phone. We MAY get additional tickets if the Quincy and UW-P allotments aren't used, but there's no guarantee of that. In fact, the most likely scenario is that BU puts those back in the general pool for people to buy through their office.

Comment

We got our tickets this morning at Knights Hall for Saturday and Sunday's games. I was wondering what was going on at their campus and found out they were having an active shooter drill with SWAT teams while the students were gone. That's why big parts of the campus were blocked off.

I wonder if Parkside or Quincy sell tickets over the phone. A KWC fan could pretend to be a fan of theirs and call one of their ticket offices. It's odd Findlay would have tickets for a session they are not in if that's true.
                                Last edited by Panther Express; 03-08-2017, 11:16 AM.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X