Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2016-2017 Kentucky Wesleyan basketball thread.

Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2016-2017 Kentucky Wesleyan basketball thread.

Enter next new username....wonder what program he will represent this time?

Originally posted by DUPanther View Post
    2-2.

You should wait until after you play to gloat.

Comment

I have been saying the same all year..... Bellarmine won't have a single digit game this entire regional.

Originally posted by DUPanther View Post
      2-2.

You should wait until after you play to gloat.

Give credit to KWC for playing hard, but Happy's offense makes Watson look like a genius. I counted 5 possessions in a row at one point with zero passes after the ball crossed half court. Scotty must love his chances after watching the rest of the teams play today.

Comment

How long before Mal brings in bff wilderman?

Comment

Originally posted by bkingbroker View Post
          I have been saying the same all year..... Bellarmine won't have a single digit game this entire regional.
          Bellarmine would've beat either of these teams by 20 if they played like this. Way too many bad shots taken.

Comment

Now the excuses come. We will read about the officiating and a missing player. Guaranteed.

Comment

Had Quincy not gotten into foul trouble this game would have been a blow out. Quincy was a far superior team.

Originally posted by crazznewt View Post
              Now the excuses come. We will read about the officiating and a missing player. Guaranteed.

Comment

Happy praised Derk. Classy guy in that respect but Derk is an ass and so glad his career is over. Biggest ******* to play at Bellarmine since I have been a fan (2001).

Comment

Or maybe not...

Originally posted by kwcpantherfan View Post
                  All I'm going to say at this point is that the importance they place on playing that brutal GLVC schedule as being great at preparing them for the NCAA tournament seems a bit overblown.

Comment

Without a doubt the first half was the worst of the year. I have not been one drinking the kool aid thinking this was going to be the year for number 9, but I thought we would at least win one in post season, showing growth, but I am not feeling we have grown as a program. All year we have been overplaying the passing lanes and allowing too many open 3's. Quincy shot something like 44 percent from 3 tonight. 5 points in the first 12 minutes and 14 turnovers in first half for the panthers. Why so flat for such an important game? Our performance tonight is also a product of a very weak conference. All year for me, the talent I saw with my eyes, never matched the final results. I am not a Happy fan, but I think he is a good and decent guy., that did an above average job this year. I really hope he stays away from the one year left guys in the future. A lot of the time, they bring much baggage. Hats off the seniors

Comment

I wondered why Sam Williams did not play. I guess it really does not matter now. That's the reason Wesleyan lost this game. Happy has everything he has needed to win big this season. I don't see him as a great coach ever at KWC with his paranoia and absolute anal control over the program that he apparently cannot control, and he did not prepare this team for this tourney. Williams was dominating before this game. It just threw the chemistry off. He should be dropped from the roster.

Questions:

1. What was Williams infraction?
                      2. Is Osborne a candidate now for the Morehead State job? I know nothing about that vacancy.
                      3. How many years now has KWC gone without a NCAA tournament win?
                      4. Do you think Wesleyan can actually win big with Osborne? I don't.
                      5. Do you blame the officiating for this loss? I don't see how you can. Wesleyan's turnovers in the first half were atrocious, along with their shooting percentage in the first half.

Kentucky Wesleyan can never have a really good athletic department until they win big in basketball again. Every athletic team at KWC suffers with this loss.

It's probably the most disappointing loss under Osborne and one of the most disappointing loss I have seen in 36 years.

The first season saw some disciplinary problems under Osborne. I have really tried to support Osborne this season, but the last game of this season reminds me of Osborne's first season. There are going to be discussions among the big supporters at Wesleyan asking for Osborne's resignation.

Comment

There is zero % chance Happy is going anywhere.

Originally posted by alumnifan View Post
                        I wondered why Sam Williams did not play. I guess it really does not matter now. That's the reason Wesleyan lost this game. Happy has everything he has needed to win big this season. I don't see him as a great coach ever at KWC with his paranoia and absolute anal control over the program that he apparently cannot control, and he did not prepare this team for this tourney. Williams was dominating before this game. It just threw the chemistry off. He should be dropped from the roster.

Questions:

1. What was Williams infraction?
                        2. Is Osborne a candidate now for the Morehead State job? I know nothing about that vacancy.
                        3. How many years now has KWC gone without a NCAA tournament win?
                        4. Do you think Wesleyan can actually win big with Osborne? I don't.
                        5. Do you blame the officiating for this loss? I don't see how you can. Wesleyan's turnovers in the first half were atrocious, along with their shooting percentage in the first half.

Kentucky Wesleyan can never have a really good athletic department until they win big in basketball again. Every athletic team at KWC suffers with this loss.

It's probably the most disappointing loss under Osborne and one of the most disappointing loss I have seen in 36 years.

The first season saw some disciplinary problems under Osborne. I have really tried to support Osborne this season, but the last game of this season reminds me of Osborne's first season. There are going to be discussions among the big supporters at Wesleyan asking for Osborne's resignation.

Comment

Derk. No team can win when Derk is involved. Biggest ******* alive. Happy is an idiot for taking him. Complete dumbass and taking him was a 100% dumb move. You can look at any game individually and it was a bad move which says a lot.

He could go down as biggest disappointment in D2 history.

Comment

One more thing, missing a player is not an excuse period. I would question the young man's character, breaking team rules before a big game, could be deemed a selfish action, sending wrong signal to his teammates

Comment

His Freshman year first time I saw him I thought what in the world is he doing in division II. He got worse every year and never once guarded anyone on the floor.

Originally posted by BuKnightsNation View Post
                              Derk. No team can win when Derk is involved. Biggest ******* alive. Happy is an idiot for taking him. Complete dumbass and taking him was a 100% dumb move. You can look at any game individually and it was a bad move which says a lot.

He could go down as biggest disappointment in D2 history.

Comment

Originally posted by bkingbroker View Post
                                There is zero % chance Happy is going anywhere.
                                You have no idea what you are talking about. I can guarantee you the All American Club and the big money supporters at Wesleyan are livid including Joel Utley.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X