Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Best USI basketball coaches of all-time

Originally posted by DJ Silky Panties View Post
    Did the great vision ever locate JM's balls?
    I've told you Jon Mark Hall will do what's best for the USI basketball program at season's end. How many times do you need to hear it? If Watson flops, he's gone. Doesn't that make you feel better? Stan the Gofer/Darrin Smith/Herdes/Worthington/Herdes-ites should be pleased.

Comment

No one wants bezold. You say they do. No settlement. No job.
      No, I even said if the USI jobs opens up, I do not want Bezold or Lee. But they are two names on the short list in JMH's office.

Comment

Arch. Lol. So much bull**** pouring out yo
        Mouth today. Mr Lawyer , wink wink.
        You said everything about USI is wrong, Arch won two national titles. Yet you keep saying our program is bad. Please explain how we won those two titles then?

Comment

Originally posted by EaglesPride View Post
          You said everything about USI is wrong, Arch won two national titles. Yet you keep saying our program is bad. Please explain how we won those two titles then?
          Wrong again. Never said anything wrong with Arch. Try again.

Comment

Wrong again. Never said anything wrong with Arch. Try again.
            Ah, so Jon Mark Hall did make a great hire with Arch, correct?

Comment

Ah, so Jon Mark Hall did make a great hire with Arch, correct?
              1 out of 10

Again. Divert from your lie I bashed Arch

Comment

1 out of 10

Again. Divert from your lie I bashed Arch
                You have said EVERTHING about USI and JMH is bad. That implies baseball as well. So I will ask again: Did JMH make a great hire in Arch?

Comment

You have said EVERTHING about USI and JMH is bad. That implies baseball as well. So I will ask again: Did JMH make a great hire in Arch?
                  Because you keep repeating a lie doesn't make it true just like your identity

Comment

Because you keep repeating a lie doesn't make it true just like your identity
                    You are so bitter with USI you can't even say "Yes, Jon Mark Hall made a great hire with Arch." Go away and play with Darrin Smith, Stan/Herdes/Worthington. lol

Comment

You are so bitter with USI you can't even say "Yes, Jon Mark Hall made a great hire with Arch." Go away and play with Darrin Smith, Stan/Herdes/Worthington. lol
                      Make up lie about Arch, your initial purpose to come
                      On board was to play up HoTWoD. Quickly debunked your "restrictions" claim. Everyone knows from highland heights to Bardstown to Owensboro your the biggest liar fraud here.

"Practicing attorney ". ROFLMFAO!!

Comment

Make up lie about Arch, your initial purpose to come
                        On board was to play up HoTWoD. Quickly debunked your "restrictions" claim. Everyone knows from highland heights to Bardstown to Owensboro your the biggest liar fraud here.

"Practicing attorney ". ROFLMFAO!!
                        I think from the private messages I've received regarding you, and the applause I've received for putting you in your place, if my law career does not work out, I can apply for many jobs for those REAL USI fans viewing on this board. lol. Unlike Herdes, who waits for "Starch Madness" to begin without any way of coaching. You are worse than a fraud and just bitter little nobody. lol!

Comment

I think from the private messages I've received regarding you, and the applause I've received for putting you in your place, if my law career does not work out, I can apply for many jobs for those REAL USI fans viewing on this board. lol. Unlike Herdes, who waits for "Starch Madness" to begin without any way of coaching. You are worse than a fraud and just bitter little nobody. lol!
                          "All the PM". Lol there is only about 10 Usi fans on this board.

If your law career doesn't work out but if you've been 31 yr ticket holder that would at minimum put you in your mid 50s. You should be near retirement not wondering if the practice were to take off

Liar!

Comment

If your law career doesn't work out but if you've been 31 yr ticket holder that would at minimum put you in your mid 50s. You should be near retirement not wondering if the practice were to take off

Liar!

Comment

Liar!
                              Actually, I'm in my late 60s! But I thank you for putting a few years back on my life! And for making me laugh very hard with your inept coaching/broadcasting/law enforcement. lol!

Comment

Actually, I'm in my late 60s! But I thank you for putting a few years back on my life! And for making me laugh very hard with your inept coaching/broadcasting/law enforcement. lol!
                                "Restrictions"

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X