Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Best USI basketball coaches of all-time

Originally posted by EaglesPride View Post
    There was plenty of whining and back-biting. Some of the V.C. guys and gals even brought up the Kevin Caldwell arrest years before as a reason to look at Bruce real hard. I even recall one of them telling us Pearl should have never brought Cortez Barnes to USI because he was later pulled over and told the police they couldn't arrest him because he was Cortez Barnes. You probably remember all that, right, Mr. Herdes?
    Cortez incident occurred after he exhausted eligibility.
    Geo Edwards DUI not so
    Much.

Comment

Want to talk Rashard Sullivan, his girlfriend who found work at USI after he told Drury he was going there? He ended up at USI thanks to Herdes clever ways. Ask Coach Hesser at Drury about Sullivan and Herdes, and the girlfriend who found a job at USI. Interesting. I sat in on those meetings as well. That would never fly today for Watson. That's why we lost David Palmer in Watson's first year, he ended up at Northern Kentucky.
      No cause HoTWoD kin get jobs at USI. What's your point? Former hot Wod ast wife got solar bron job.

Sullivan was married. Not Gf.

You lie. Not on any meetings. Nice try.

How bout Dewitt withdraw sem 1 to stay eligible for sem 2. Oops I mean "injury and non Invasive surgery first of December."

Comment

Originally posted by DJ Silky Panties View Post
        No whining about Pearl. You lie. Meeting must have been you and your shadow.
        And here's a real nugget for you about Herdes and the cheating he and Larry Graham did at SIUE back in the late 1980s. Good stuff from the St. Louis Dispatch. I assume you'll be able to access this. If not, get mommy and daddy to let you use their credit card to see it.
        https://www.newspapers.com/newspage/139714697/

Comment

HoTWoD kin get jobs at USI. What's your point? Former hot Wod ast wife got solar bron job.
          Promising a player's girlfriend or wife a job is an NCAA violation. It's called an extra benefit.

Comment

And here's a real nugget for you about Herdes and the cheating he and Larry Graham did at SIUE back in the late 1980s. Good stuff from the St. Louis Dispatch. I assume you'll be able to access this. If not, get mommy and daddy to let you use their credit card to see it.
            https://www.newspapers.com/newspage/139714697/
            What's this have to do with HoT WoD failure?

Your not a USI fan. Your a fraud. Just joined board yesterday.

Comment

Promising a player's girlfriend or wife a job is an NCAA violation. It's called an extra benefit.
              Herdes would not have been the HR dept. sounds like head of HR and Bennet problem.

Nice try. Didn't know Herdes was head of HR and payroll for the university

Comment

What's this have to do with HoT WoD failure?

Your not a USI fan. Your a fraud. Just joined board yesterday.
                I'm not a USI fan just because I joined yesterday? Great logic! I've followed USI long before your mommy bought you your first pair of sandals, boy.

Comment

I'm not a USI fan just because I joined yesterday? Great logic! I've followed USI long before your mommy bought you your first pair of sandals, boy.
                  U may have followed but you haven't been a part of program. Your a liar. All your post diminish prior coaches accomplishments to provide cover fo yo daddy HoT WoD.

Comment

Herdes would not have been the HR dept. sounds like head of HR and Bennet problem.

Nice try. Didn't know Herdes was head of HR and payroll for the university
                    Now you're beginning to understand a little bit. You are exactly right! But Herdes and another university official found a way to get Sullivan's lady on the payroll and in grad school as well. Not that you would understand any of this since you are still learning how to read and write.

Comment

U may have followed but you haven't been a part of program. Your a liar. All your post diminish prior coaches accomplishments to provide cover fo yo daddy HoT WoD.
                      You haven't read my posts too closely. I criticized Watson as well as Herdes. I said Pearl is the greatest coach in USI history. Try to read closely and quit worrying about those new sandals.

Comment

Dr. H. Ray Hoops and I met many times back in the day discussing the USI basketball program. I am deeply involved in the USI family, unlike you, a troll who loves to call people names behind a keyboard.

Comment

You haven't read my posts too closely. I criticized Watson as well as Herdes. I said Pearl is the greatest coach in USI history. Try to read closely and quit worrying about those new sandals.
                          And u avoid the facts about HoT WoD felons and Dewitt surgery drop sem 1 classes. Interesting.
                          Taking thread away from initial subject of "restrictions"

Comment

Dr. H. Ray Hoops and I met many times back in the day discussing the USI basketball program. I am deeply involved in the USI family, unlike you, a troll who loves to call people names behind a keyboard.
                            Liar. Your family alright. Of HoT WoD. It's evident

Comment

If you were really part of USI your need to say Dr H Ray Hoops instead of Dr Hoops says it all. fraud.

Comment

And u avoid the facts about HoT WoD felons and Dewitt surgery drop sem 1 classes. Interesting.
                                Taking thread away from initial subject of "restrictions"
                                Still waiting for you to respond about Caldwell and Roundtree, Sandal-Troll.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X