Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Best USI basketball coaches of all-time

Originally posted by EaglesPride View Post
    Larry Graham later coached as an assistant at Lindenwood, so at least he was able to land another job. Poor Herdes...still looking for a coaching gig.
    Poor WoD never going to get the SIUC gig.

Comment

Originally posted by DJ Silky Panties View Post
      Poor WoD never going to get the SIUC gig.
      I agree and have said such in earlier posts. You are the only one who ever brings it up. Watson will never coach in Division I as a head coach. Period. And Herdes will never coach in college again. Period.

Comment

I agree and have said such in earlier posts. You are the only one who ever brings it up. Watson will never coach in Division I as a head coach. Period. And Herdes will never coach in college again. Period.
        Difference is Herdes making living outside basketball. WoD has limited skills. Definitely 0 people skills.

He still be waitin for. [ Bell, Thoma] on the cAller ID.

Comment

Difference is Herdes making living outside basketball. WoD has limited skills. Definitely 0 people skills.

He still be waitin for. [ Bell, Thoma] on the cAller ID.
          Yes, Herdes lives off his wonderful wife, Sarah. lol. And like I said, he will NEVER coach again. Well, expect in possibly a wheelchair basketball league. He does wonderful work when the other team is at a disadvantage. lol!

Comment

Yes, Herdes lives off his wonderful wife, Sarah. lol. And like I said, he will NEVER coach again. Well, expect in possibly a wheelchair basketball league. He does wonderful work when the other team is at a disadvantage. lol!
            Your wrong there boy.

Comment

Your wrong there boy.
              Oh, really? Please enlighten us with where Herdes/you/Stan the Gofer will be coaching. Please!

Comment

Guess he could be like dud Bezold. No settlemet and no coaching gig.

Comment

Guess he could be like dud Bezold. No settlemet and no coaching gig.
                  Or he could be like Ray Harper, coaching at a Division I school. If Herdes is such a great coach, why no interest? Did his "2-platoon" follies of years past destroy his reputation? Or was it just the fact he cheated, got caught, and wasn't good enough a coach for someone to take a chance on? I think we all know the answer.

Comment

Oh, really? Please enlighten us with where Herdes/you/Stan the Gofer will be coaching. Please!
                    [ bell, thoma] isn't happening. Except to let ya boy know they found his coaching cliff notes, framed selfie with live mascot "Tut" and a few other belongings after office renovations.

Comment

• Re: Best USI basketball coaches of all-time

Or he could be like Ray Harper, coaching at a Division I school. If Herdes is such a great coach, why no interest? Did his "2-platoon" follies of years past destroy his reputation? Or was it just the fact he cheated, got caught, and wasn't good enough a coach for someone to take a chance on? I think we all know the answer.
                      Herdes hasn't been at USI for nearly a decade. Flop King HoTWoD is now with his backup act The yes boys.

Comment

I suppose I was not politically correct with the wheelchair analogy, per a private message. I do apologize for linking the good people in wheelchairs to Herdes. It was not fair to them. lol.

Comment

I suppose I was not politically correct with the wheelchair analogy, per a private message. I do apologize for linking the good people in wheelchairs to Herdes. It was not fair to them. lol.
                          Did the great vision ever locate JM's balls?

Comment

Herdes hasn't been at USI for nearly a decade. Flop King HoTWoD is now with his backup act The yes boys.
                            And Herdes will never coach again. Period. It's killing him/you, I know. So unfortunate. You have to try and take it out on everyone at USI, from Watson, to Hall, to Bennett, to Arch, to everyone!

Comment

No one wants bezold. You say they do. No settlement. No job.

Comment

And Herdes will never coach again. Period. It's killing him/you, I know. So unfortunate. You have to try and take it out on everyone at USI, from Watson, to Hall, to Bennett, to Arch, to everyone!
                                Arch. Lol. So much bull**** pouring out yo
                                Mouth today. Mr Lawyer , wink wink.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X