Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Best USI basketball coaches of all-time

bruce best-- mark coomes was great ,just wanted to go to drrper water. boulter no.

Comment

Can't argue against the success of Bruce Pearl on the court. Off the court is a bit of a different story. As much as I know certain people will vehemently disagree, Coach Watson is the 2nd best coach. Rick Herdes has to be completely dismissed due to the embarrassment he brought to the university.

Originally posted by nahc View Post
      bruce best-- mark coomes was great ,just wanted to go to drrper water. boulter no.

Comment

Originally posted by Redswin View Post
        Can't argue against the success of Bruce Pearl on the court. Off the court is a bit of a different story. As much as I know certain people will vehemently disagree, Coach Watson is the 2nd best coach. Rick Herdes has to be completely dismissed due to the embarrassment he brought to the university.
        WoD makes boultinghouse look like Dean Smith. Herdes went to title with his own bunch.

Comment

Best cheater-- bruce -p

Comment

Eagle pride i respect your thinking, but bruce left usi oweing people a lot of money. I mean a lot of people.

Comment

Wod is barely top 5! His regular season and conference win %s are pathetic considering the talent he has had. Say what you will about Herdes but he got way more out of his teams and made multiple it out of the first round of the NCAAs multiple times including a national championship game. Wodney isn't even in the same discussion as Pearl.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
              Working...
              X