Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• I try not to have such a toxic outlook on things. Recall that just this season, we played Auburn in exhibition, losing by only 14. Actually had a lead with 9 minutes left before our offense completely collapsed.

That was on D2 recruits only. Sure, you can argue it was only an exhibition, but what D1 team would just LET a D2 team trail by 2 at half and lead by 8 with 9:00 to play?

Yes, we will take our share of lumps in the future. But I think you are being a bit dramatic.

Comment

• Originally posted by schnautza View Post

I try not to have such a toxic outlook on things. Recall that just this season, we played Auburn in exhibition, losing by only 14. Actually had a lead with 9 minutes left before our offense completely collapsed.

That was on D2 recruits only. Sure, you can argue it was only an exhibition, but what D1 team would just LET a D2 team trail by 2 at half and lead by 8 with 9:00 to play?

Yes, we will take our share of lumps in the future. But I think you are being a bit dramatic.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Stan around next year?

Comment

• From my perspective, the best thing that could happen to USI right now is Gouard gets hired at Milwaukee and USI hires Todd Lee who is looking for a job and who's wife is from Evansville.

Comment

• Originally posted by kdubnation View Post
                  From my perspective, the best thing that could happen to USI right now is Gouard gets hired at Milwaukee and USI hires Todd Lee who is looking for a job and who's wife is from Evansville.
                  Is that a perspective of what's in USI's best interest or what is in USI's former rival's best interest? Because those perspectives could be polar opposite.

Comment

• Originally posted by schnautza View Post

Is that a perspective of what's in USI's best interest or what is in USI's former rival's best interest? Because those perspectives could be polar opposite.
                    That's a very fair point, schnautza! No, in this case I'm being literal that I would think that would benefit USI.

Comment

• Usi had big ten transfers before yup even when d2. Ever heard of Jamar smith? C&p trying to puff up the big d1 move.

Comment

• Originally posted by glvcpro View Post
                        Usi had big ten transfers before yup even when d2. Ever heard of Jamar smith? C&p trying to puff up the big d1 move.
                        I read that same article and Smith was mentioned.
                        The Courier and Press did mention that the Lady Eagles won "their first GLVC championship in over two decades." (?) Maybe with Stein gone Drury coaches can garner more league coach of the year honors considering Drury has more national COY honors than GLVC honors.

Comment

• New Message Board for USI Sports:

https://screamingeaglesnest.freeforums.net/

Comment

• Originally posted by EagleScreamin View Post
                            New Message Board for USI Sports:

https://screamingeaglesnest.freeforums.net/
                            Very nice message board. Get the word out and I'm sure it'll be a big success.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X