Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SG, Take a lesson from Woodson last night....He did not not sub unless foul trouble in second half and they looked like a different team....put you best out there and play them, the rest who are not playing transfer or get better. Quit rotating those out of shape players into the game....Play freaking 5 freshman if they are your best, and if that means your tallest player is 6'6 on the floor so be it...

Comment

• Originally posted by HoosierDaddy View Post
      SG, Take a lesson from Woodson last night....He did not not sub unless foul trouble in second half and they looked like a different team....put you best out there and play them, the rest who are not playing transfer or get better. Quit rotating those out of shape players into the game....Play freaking 5 freshman if they are your best, and if that means your tallest player is 6'6 on the floor so be it...
      Stan acknowledged on the radio show last night that he's playing the bench too deep. He's either heard the criticism or had a "eureka" moment. Hopefully we see a change. I still think this team has potential, if they can just slow down a little and work together. Stop pulling the trigger so quickly for 3's and set up some plays around the basket.

Comment

• Thoughts on UIS?

Comment

• Originally posted by Usi_fan25 View Post
          Thoughts on UIS?

Comment

• Gotta be honest, I didn't watch the game yesterday and 100% expected a 15 point loss.
            Pleasantly surprised this morning to see this team may have woken up last night and grabbed their first quality win on the season. Can they keep it going now?

Comment

• The stat that has to be much better...Turnovers 105 Assist 99 for the year....either we just do not run an offense that is team-oriented and pass the ball well or our offense is more 1:1. This has to change and also getting to an 8 man rotation and using Myles Belyeu and getting Swope more experience is a necessity when it comes to experience and athletic ability on the court. Less Hughes on the court more Belyeu and Swope

Comment

• Interesting to see how we do today with half the team out

Comment

• Originally posted by Usi_fan25 View Post
                  Interesting to see how we do today with half the team out
                  Who is out and why?

Comment

• It's starting to look like this team is coming alive and gelling. Granted I haven't been able to watch them in person yet, but they've pulled off a couple of big road wins now after starting the season in a weird funk.
                    I haven't shared my PI numbers yet because the data set is just now getting big enough to be relevant, but the last couple games pulled them up about 100 spots. And Massey rankings has pulled them up to #26 now.

I suspect that we will see them start receiving votes in the coaches poll this week, and if not, another pair of road wins this week should do the trick. Lindenwood looks to be an easier one - SBU will be the true test. Though I hope they don't sleep on Lindenwood.

Comment

• We had 5 guys out on Sunday which I assumed was for Covid but Myles Belyeu and Jordan Cousin are not listed on the roster on the USI athletic website anymore.

Comment

• Ah, COVID, the great momentum killer. Really hoping they get to play SBU on Saturday - this appears to be one of the most important games in conference this season.

Comment

• [/QUOTE]

Comment

• Originally posted by schnautza View Post
                            Ah, COVID, the great momentum killer. Really hoping they get to play SBU on Saturday - this appears to be one of the most important games in conference this season.

Comment

• [/QUOTE]

Comment

• [/QUOTE]

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X