Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Southern Indiana Screaming Eagles

Originally posted by kdubnation View Post
    I'm almost afraid to ask this question because I'm sure it will just lead more snarky diatribe of coach and admin hate but I'm genuinely curious:

Does the USI classic usually only have games between USI and two other teams? Wouldn't there usually be another team that plays the two opponents as well? Or is the "classic" always just a pair of USI home games played on back to back days?

Comment

Gotta pad them stats...kind of back fired against King lol.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

Comment

Comment

• Comment

And the Head Coach of your Screaming Eagles...Fraudney Watson.

Comment

Rivera played his best game as an Eagle just missing a triple double. But perimeter defense continues to be a massive problem for this defense. Wod finally put Stein on Teson and he did a solid job down the stretch.

Price is a very smooth player and if he can get in the gym and increase his upper body strength, the kid can be a real problem in this league.

Comment

• Comment

Yay, we beat one of the worst teams in the league on the road!

Sorry, Watson has done nothing to prove to me that his teams will ever be consistent.

I expect a loss on Saturday...which will probably put us two losses away from tanking the tournament.

Comment

Originally posted by SonOfMafia View Post
                          Yay, we beat one of the worst teams in the league on the road!

Sorry, Watson has done nothing to prove to me that his teams will ever be consistent.

I expect a loss on Saturday...which will probably put us two losses away from tanking the tournament.
                          WoDs marquee 2018-19 win, Northern Michigan got ghetto stomped by 1 win lil Wayne last night.

Comment

• Originally posted by DJ Silky Panties View Post
                            WoDs marquee 2018-19 win, Northern Michigan got ghetto stomped by 1 win lil Wayne last night.

Comment

I was glad to see Rivera step up, and I hope it continues. Even a near triple double at the point is extremely rare. But Its time as he's a second year guy, and we really need him to take pressure off of Stein, especially with Fitz still out. Stein has enough on his plate without having to be the primary ball-handler.

Originally posted by bkingbroker View Post
                              Rivera played his best game as an Eagle just missing a triple double. But perimeter defense continues to be a massive problem for this defense. Wod finally put Stein on Teson and he did a solid job down the stretch.

Price is a very smooth player and if he can get in the gym and increase his upper body strength, the kid can be a real problem in this league.

Comment

Stein thrives when he is able to concentrate on being the 2 guard.

Would love to have been able to see his career stats if he was on a USI team that had made deep GLVC and NCAA tourney runs.

Watson brings in players telling them they will play a certain style...then they get here and he runs a totally different offense.

Originally posted by USI!USI! View Post
                                I was glad to see Rivera step up, and I hope it continues. Even a near triple double at the point is extremely rare. But Its time as he's a second year guy, and we really need him to take pressure off of Stein, especially with Fitz still out. Stein has enough on his plate without having to be the primary ball-handler.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X