Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by schnautza View Post
    In good news, we got some votes in the polls this week for the first time in a while. Of course, that historically is when we start slipping. Here's to breaking out of that trend...

Comment

• Re: Southern Indiana Screaming Eagles

Well next time they do lose maybe watson should just come out and say that the officiating sucked like walter did. At least that would be a new excuse.

Comment

Glash must have pics of the AD in bondage gear or something

Comment

Wow S&T is really bad. We could have beaten them 60 points if we wanted. This same S&T team lost by 3 to SEMO. Hard game to watch with so any fouls called, but Rivera is really playing some good basketball.

Best news of the night is Lewis losing to Jewell. Gordon for Jewell just ripped them a new one.

Originally posted by DJ Silky Panties View Post
          Glash must have pics of the AD in bondage gear or something

Comment

Originally posted by glvcpro View Post
            Well next time they do lose maybe watson should just come out and say that the officiating sucked like walter did. At least that would be a new excuse.

Comment

Originally posted by bkingbroker View Post
              Wow S&T is really bad. We could have beaten them 60 points if we wanted. This same S&T team lost by 3 to SEMO. Hard game to watch with so any fouls called, but Rivera is really playing some good basketball.

Best news of the night is Lewis losing to Jewell. Gordon for Jewell just ripped them a new one.
              Glad I stayed home tonight. It sounded like we had a lot of uncontested wide open shots.

Comment

Just looked at Drury's schedule. They have lost five games by one, three more by three or less with an OT loss to the number four team in the country. Their record could easily be really good. Eagles need this win at home with the next three looming on the road. As others have stated, we should know how good we are after the next four games. I love the energy the whole team is playing at on both ends of the floor and they look to be having fun. No matter how the season turns out I'm really enjoying watching this group of players.

Comment

Originally posted by WalkerEaglefan83 View Post
                  Just looked at Drury's schedule. They have lost five games by one, three more by three or less with an OT loss to the number four team in the country. Their record could easily be really good. Eagles need this win at home with the next three looming on the road. As others have stated, we should know how good we are after the next four games. I love the energy the whole team is playing at on both ends of the floor and they look to be having fun. No matter how the season turns out I'm really enjoying watching this group of players.

Comment

There is no doubt this team has more chemistry. The assist to turnover ratio is night and day better this year than last. I have to believe there was quite a bit of toxicity last year that has been removed.

I expect this game will be a good one, however the 2nd game of a long road trip is usually not kind for the visitors. We need to jump on them early.

Originally posted by WalkerEaglefan83 View Post

Comment

• Comment

Wod teams when they play decent to good teams equals loss!

Wod is outcoached in the final two minutes of a game once again.

Comment

Originally posted by SonOfMafia View Post
                          Wod teams when they play decent to good teams equals loss!
                          We finally found a team we can win a close game against.

Comment

Yep...I knew if the game was close this would an L. Bellarmine on the docket and Coach Klein (Wod) gets to meet his arch nemesis Coach Red Beaulieu (Scotty). Going to be a week of sleepless nights this week at the Wod Nest.

Originally posted by DUPanther View Post
                            We finally found a team we can win a close game against.

Comment

Watson is showing his lack of coaching ability even more with horrible substitutions, need more Price less Norman...if only 6 are worth minutes play those 6

Pearl used to get 10-11 players who deserved minutes... Rodney has taken us to not even a solid 5 players...what a fall that continues.
                              Last edited by HoosierDaddy; 01-26-2019, 05:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by TSU_Mike59 View Post
                                Two weeks' worth of convincing wins, second in the conference standings and Point Rating System, and probably a top 4 team in the region did seem to quiet this thread down a bit.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X