Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Southern Indiana Screaming Eagles

He is good. He has asked questions that haven't been asked before. But Wod is still the coach, his daughter has a cushy job and we as fans get to watch him suck every year.

Originally posted by Eagle Man View Post
    I like that guy that rites for the paper in town. He asks togh questions. I bet that makes for some good dinner conversations at coach home

Comment

I like that guy that rites for the paper in town. He asks togh questions. I bet that makes for some good dinner conversations at coach home
      He is Back :-(

Comment

• Since nothing going on at u of si what are your thoughts on UE. Personally not sold on mcarty.

Comment

Looks like Silky DJ Disturbed Stan Gerard has returned with another username. Gerard get some help your medication is not working. Don't blame USI for getting rid of you cause you were the worst lackey ever for Darin Smith. Your snacks business in Tennessee must not be doing too good for all the time you spend on this board with 100 nicknames. Brandon: Can you shut down Eagle Man, it's Gerard again.

Comment

Since nothing going on at u of si what are your thoughts on UE. Personally not sold on mcarty.
            does any of you all pers - know stan g.

Comment

• I know pretty well

Comment

UE hit it out of the park with the addition of their 2 Assistants!

Meanwhile JMH, Alphabet Bennett, and Wod sit with their thumbs up their...

Comment

Originally posted by WestSideMafia View Post
                  UE hit it out of the park with the addition of their 2 Assistants!

Meanwhile JMH, Alphabet Bennett, and Wod sit with their thumbs up their...
                  I don't necessarily agree with all of your statement, especially the part about Dr. Bennett, but do agree that UE currently looks like the news poster child. Of course that has always been the case here in Evansville and probably only during the Pearl tenure did we have a chance of somewhat equal coverage.

Comment

Alphabet is a lame duck President whose tenure is nothing but keeping everything secret and a long list of signed, non-disclosure agreements from former employees!!!

Originally posted by EagleWhip View Post
                    I don't necessarily agree with all of your statement, especially the part about Dr. Bennett, but do agree that UE currently looks like the news poster child. Of course that has always been the case here in Evansville and probably only during the Pearl tenure did we have a chance of somewhat equal coverage.

Comment

• Have the usi announced new president

Comment

• Originally posted by Eagle Man View Post
                        Have the usi announced new president

Comment

As he would say, tru dat. Admin says this confidential search brought in the most qualified applicants, if he is the best and named prez someone is lying plain and simple.

Comment

Good rule of thumb is when or organization lacks transparency, then ethics, fairness, etc goes right down the crapper. This process stinks to high heaven like so many other things going on at the University.

Originally posted by glvcpro View Post
                            As he would say, tru dat. Admin says this confidential search brought in the most qualified applicants, if he is the best and named prez someone is lying plain and simple.

Comment

Trustees will vote Rochon as new prez Thursday at 1pm. Lol.

Comment

And thus why they kept it quiet. Fix was in, there was no search and they lied. Great leadership!

Originally posted by glvcpro View Post
                                Trustees will vote Rochon as new prez Thursday at 1pm. Lol.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X