Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Southern Indiana Screaming Eagles

Part of the coaching package is building excitement and thus the fan base. No one knows if Walter will be a successful coach, but his marketing efforts have been impressive. Wod's marketing efforts? Well, I can't think of any.

Originally posted by nahc View Post
    dont need yo see ue coach ill stay with usi

Comment

Story on the new commit, with news about Taylor Breck and two others the staff offered: https://www.courierpress.com/story/s...non/561409002/

Comment

Originally posted by chadlindskog View Post
        Story on the new commit, with news about Taylor Breck and two others the staff offered: https://www.courierpress.com/story/s...non/561409002/
        Thank you for the info Chad.

Comment

Originally posted by chadlindskog View Post
          Take away from article, watson blames players will to hustle for catastrophic collapse at end of season. Breck has left because lack of playing time which I think he had potential to develop. Lewis beats watson again for most improved player mahorcic in Chicago area. Not sold on Martin commit, graduated 2014 but has two years eligibility. No big commit yet and USI will have shortest team in watson tenure. Not in article but no way new arena will host any games this year. Another nonexistent postseason developing.

Comment

The Breck situation is mind boggling. Here is a kid that the coaches brought in as a mid year transfer, redshirted him because they said they didn't want to him to waist a full year only playing one semester. Then they play him the same number of minutes as a walk on. In the limited amount of time he received it was easy to see he was more capable than some other players who got more minutes. Not sure what the story is but seems to me there is more to it. I like the PG as any kid who scores over 2,000 pts playing at Mt Vernon, IL has to be highly skilled. Then playing for Harrington at SWIC you can guarantee he is tough and well coached as Harrington is old school and a legendary coach.

Originally posted by glvcpro View Post
            Take away from article, watson blames players will to hustle for catastrophic collapse at end of season. Breck has left because lack of playing time which I think he had potential to develop. Lewis beats watson again for most improved player mahorcic in Chicago area. Not sold on Martin commit, graduated 2014 but has two years eligibility. No big commit yet and USI will have shortest team in watson tenure. Not in article but no way new arena will host any games this year. Another nonexistent postseason developing.

Comment

• Maybe Rod will apply for the SEMO asst job

Comment

Originally posted by bkingbroker View Post
                The Breck situation is mind boggling. Here is a kid that the coaches brought in as a mid year transfer, redshirted him because they said they didn't want to him to waist a full year only playing one semester. Then they play him the same number of minutes as a walk on. In the limited amount of time he received it was easy to see he was more capable than some other players who got more minutes. Not sure what the story is but seems to me there is more to it. I like the PG as any kid who scores over 2,000 pts playing at Mt Vernon, IL has to be highly skilled. Then playing for Harrington at SWIC you can guarantee he is tough and well coached as Harrington is old school and a legendary coach.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

6-9 fr- wcjc ans -ns

Comment

• Originally posted by nahc View Post
                        6-9 fr- wcjc ans -ns

Comment

Looks like a beast.

Comment

Arch got the boys peaking at right time

Comment

• Still no big? Hmm. Not surprised. This staffs inability to land size is almost laughable.

Comment

• Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X