X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Southern Indiana Screaming Eagles

Comment

Bennett ya never cared, either have the trustees, hence why they are taking the easy route and hiring Rochon.

Ron Rochon only cares about Ron Rochon and also paying faculty members off and having them sign non-disclosure agreements when they resign from the university!

Comment

• Out recruiting today. Stopped at a gas station south of Nashville, TN. The cashier saw the logo on my shirt and proceeded to ask about our new arena. The word is traveling! Big things ahead for our program! #ScreaglePride

Tweet from asst coach today.

Hey. How about you tell us when that person recognizes the logo because we just played in a title game. Or heck even played in the postseason period.

Comment

Originally posted by Taco Tico View Post
          Out recruiting today. Stopped at a gas station south of Nashville, TN. The cashier saw the logo on my shirt and proceeded to ask about our new arena. The word is traveling! Big things ahead for our program! #ScreaglePride

Tweet from asst coach today.

Hey. How about you tell us when that person recognizes the logo because we just played in a title game. Or heck even played in the postseason period.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

That sums it up and don't expect Wod and the gang to give much of a lens into anything else until August. Dont know what the non-conference schedule looks like but I am hard pressed to think we will have a better record than last year.

Comment

• Comment

Comment

They missed a golden opportunity to right the ship with the new stadium. Another subpar year and all that momentum is lost. And then what? Wod will be in his last year of his contract at season's end. Will they pull the plug then? If not then they are left with two options: 1) go into 2nd year of a new stadium with a lame duck coach or 2) extend his contract another couple of years.

I was willing to wait until this year end and was hopeful we would have a new coach at the helm. Now I am convinced they will extend his contact again.

Comment

• Comment

We would love to but Wod Gorbachev doesn't allow information to be made public.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Southern Indiana Screaming Eagles

I like that guy that rites for the paper in town. He asks togh questions. I bet that makes for some good dinner conversations at coach home

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X