Clear All

• Comment

• Re: Southern Indiana Screaming Eagles

That newness will last 1 year.

Comment

Originally posted by bkingbroker View Post
        That newness will last 1 year.
        I know for a fact some west Siders bought season tickets for the whole family for the first time this year only because of the reitz boys. Once they graduate (1 season) they will not buy season tickets again.

Comment

Originally posted by Kingfish View Post
          I know for a fact some west Siders bought season tickets for the whole family for the first time this year only because of the reitz boys. Once they graduate (1 season) they will not buy season tickets again.

Comment

To watch players like Hansen who like to get into bat fights? Stay classy USI!

Comment

UE blocks Dru Smith from transferring to many schools including USI....LOL... only would matter if Watson was gone...Watson at USI means zero chance...but hey JMH just sits there doing squat, shameful how he has made the athletics department look so pitiful

Comment

How is that possible, I didn't think tickets went on sale until August?

Correction By Me: I'm thinking now that you were referencing the just recently completed season. If so, I was wrong and apologize!
                Last edited by EagleWhip; 03-20-2018, 09:36 AM.

Comment

• Booooring.

Comment

• We may have had only 17 wins against D2 schools this year and not tourney wins, but at least we have a bobble head

Comment

Sporting the Hillary Clinton pant suit!

Originally posted by Taco Tico View Post

We may have had only 17 wins against D2 schools this year and not tourney wins, but at least we have a bobble head

Comment

• Comment

You mean the return of The Wod doesn't have you so excited that you cannot contain yourself? Walter is a good hire and UE AD reminding us why Smiley has never and will never move up in his career. Until we flush out the mediocrity that is surrounding this University we are screwed.

Comment

With all of the BBN fanatics in Owensboro, the hire of McCarty at UE will probably hurt KWC's "casual fan" attendance as well, when it comes right down to it.

Comment

In all seriousness, the USI basketball program is about as interesting as day old oat mill. How can a university allow a new sparkling arena ready to open for next season allow itself to be content with a coach who has shown he cannot lead this team. A perennial top ten power is now a team that can no longer get a bid. Watson has won a total of 1 NCAA game since his hire. What is the hesitation??? Not rocket science here. Is it the buyout that is holding up his dismissal? Boosters cannot possibly be happy with Watson. Never scene the type of apathy which currently engulfs this once dynamic program

Comment

I hope he can do it but he needs to put a good product on the floor and win some games. I like the hire, all three final candidates head of heels better than what they had.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X