Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Re: Southern Indiana Screaming Eagles

Another username for DJ Silky Disturbed Stan Gerard and the same old garbage. Brandon and the moderators, be best to shut down the entire USI discussion threads cause Gerard is just going to keep on using his one billion usernames and rant without talking basketball. Everyone wants Watson out, all of us but he refused to step aside so let it go Gerard. Get some help Gerard you are one sick person.

Comment

• The answer=Lee

Comment

Originally posted by Duluth Sleuth View Post
          Another username for DJ Silky Disturbed Stan Gerard and the same old garbage. Brandon and the moderators, be best to shut down the entire USI discussion threads cause Gerard is just going to keep on using his one billion usernames and rant without talking basketball. Everyone wants Watson out, all of us but he refused to step aside so let it go Gerard. Get some help Gerard you are one sick person.
          You're still not fooling anyone

Comment

• Comment

Originally posted by nahc View Post
              chance dugan cant win her div= besides a a-d case closed.
              Don't pull a redswin on us and speak a stupid statement without research. What does winning a division have to do with running a multi sport program? Some ADs never coached a sport. However Dugan had no chance of winning her division this yr. Her best player, probably the best post in the conference outside of Kelleher, went out before Christmas with an ACL. Also had 4 players out at same time for injuries for good part of the season.

You think Stein would win it if he lost Groomes or Dalstrum and several other players? No. Would he win it if Drury was in the div? He'll no.

Why did you say she can't win her division? She was the first coach in the history of the glvc to go 20-0. We don't even play 20 games now. Also took team to nr 1 in the country. Won 29 straight. Played for national championship. Has experience both d1 and d2. She also convinced the ncaa to change the elite 8 from a team's home court to a neutral site. Dugan did that.

I'm not saying she's the replacement, just agreeing with hoosierdaddy that she could do a better job than Joan Marie. Even without research you have to agree to that.
              Last edited by Kingfish; 03-10-2018, 10:58 PM.

Comment

• Comment

I am watching Ferris and they are good. But the sickening part is realizing how far we are away from being a contender. The gap in talent is extremely wide.

Comment

• No news today.

Be sure to tune in to the Wodney Watson show tonight at Turonis. Should be some great basketball talk from the 6th ranked (in the glvc) Rodney Watson. The Dean!!!

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

BS

Comment

Originally posted by crazznewt View Post
                            BS
                            I don't know if the story is BS or not, but I do know that what we came to expect from Bruce & Rick as far as exciting basketball and community involvement has been relegated to the past. Our current coach lived away from Evansville for at least eight years and during that time our team has become a shadow of the Eagles of the past. Worst, the recognition of the team and school by the local community has been nearly destroyed. We no longer have businesses wanting to advertise and support the Eagles. Our games are not broadcast as widely as they were and forget about being on television. In spite of all of this, I would be shocked if we see any change in the management of the basketball program, the coaching staff or the athletic administration.

Comment

• Originally posted by crazznewt View Post
                              BS

Comment

• Originally posted by EagleWhip View Post
                                I don't know if the story is BS or not, but I do know that what we came to expect from Bruce & Rick as far as exciting basketball and community involvement has been relegated to the past. Our current coach lived away from Evansville for at least eight years and during that time our team has become a shadow of the Eagles of the past. Worst, the recognition of the team and school by the local community has been nearly destroyed. We no longer have businesses wanting to advertise and support the Eagles. Our games are not broadcast as widely as they were and forget about being on television. In spite of all of this, I would be shocked if we see any change in the management of the basketball program, the coaching staff or the athletic administration.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X