• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Southern Indiana Screaming Eagles

Oh lordy not this **** again...

Comment

• Comment

This whole fiasco is a no brainer....find some balls, get Rodney out of Evansville, and go up Highway 41 and hire the coach that is 31-1 at Vincennes JC...start the marketing program for new facility and NEW blood and start realizing A CHANGE!

Comment

Originally posted by HoosierDaddy View Post
          King you are starting to sound like Silky Pants with some of this verbiage and using WOD and the Silky degrading nicknames...I hope not...maybe moderator needs to check IP address again.
          No. Don't know anything about silky but have a very good idea who redswin is. Hes not the women you think he is. No one is more disgusted than me over that clown's stupidity. No one wants to see Watson go more than I do.

Duluth sleuth brought some info on the thread that no one else seemed to know about. I just want to know if he has somehow heard locally some of the info coming from afar. This sport of basketball isn't just a USI thing. There are rumblings coming from many directions about what might be happening at USI. If "the tooth" ( remember the reds whiner called me blow fish) or anyone else has heard something I would appreciate hearing it. I want Watson out of here. I don't just want hope.

Comment

Originally posted by Taco Tico View Post
            Girls lose. 5th straight tourney loss. Ouch
            COY though!

Comment

I would get rid of the AD then call up Chance Dugan and tell her it's time to come back as AD, she was Associate AD under Bennett in the 90s, and then let her run the show

Comment

Originally posted by HoosierDaddy View Post
                I would get rid of the AD then call up Chance Dugan and tell her it's time to come back as AD, she was Associate AD under Bennett in the 90s, and then let her run the show
                I'm sure she could handle it and would be good fit for all. There are certainly better ADs out there even at high school level than what we have. She didn't particularly like the volleyball coach even though she played under Dugan; so I imagine she would clean that house also. I just mentioned marty because he is in a bad situation at Quincy. I'm not sure Dugan would leave Bellarmine.

Comment

• This time last year the staff was tweeting about being on the road recruiting. No such activity thus far

Comment

They traveled all over the US and what results did they have to show? Not a darn thing. Might as well sit at home and flip channels on the TV. This staff is as inept as they come.

This time last year the staff was tweeting about being on the road recruiting. No such activity thus far

Comment

Originally posted by bkingbroker View Post
                      They traveled all over the US and what results did they have to show? Not a darn thing. Might as well sit at home and flip channels on the TV. This staff is as inept as they come.
                      chance dugan cant win her div= besides a a-d case closed.

Comment

This time last year the staff was tweeting about being on the road recruiting. No such activity thus far

Comment

I don't care who it is...just anyone but Smiley.

Originally posted by nahc View Post
                          chance dugan cant win her div= besides a a-d case closed.

Comment

Originally posted by bkingbroker View Post
                            I don't care who it is...just anyone but Smiley.
                            usi o4 who is this grad from usi?

Comment

Originally posted by nahc View Post
                              usi o4 who is this grad from usi?
                              phone call said usi graduated from iu -- thands

Comment

• Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X