Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Southern Indiana Screaming Eagles

Originally posted by bkingbroker View Post
    Last time I saw that large of a discrepancy in free throws was in the Sportcenter against the K Dub team that had Marlon Parmer.
    Last edited by glvcpro; 11-21-2018, 06:13 PM.

Comment

• Last edited by glvcpro; 11-21-2018, 07:09 PM.

Comment

• Comment

Listened to most of this one. What a good showing by Stein. I didn't expect a win today, so this was a pleasant surprise. Looks like lssu lost in OT against Indy yesterday.

Comment

Originally posted by schnautza View Post
            Listened to most of this one. What a good showing by Stein. I didn't expect a win today, so this was a pleasant surprise. Looks like lssu lost in OT against Indy yesterday.
            Indy is very good, but they are playing without one of their best players, Trevor Lakes.

Comment

Price is a good player.

Comment

He has soft hands and pretty quick feet for a man that big. Caldwell is making a difference on both ends. Solid defender who can play bigger than his size. Make no bones about it...this was a very good win.

Originally posted by HoosierDaddy View Post
                Price is a good player.

Comment

Originally posted by HoosierDaddy View Post
                  Price is a good player.
                  That consistent level of play is going to be key. He does move well and has a nice short range touch.

Comment

The game tonight against the mighty oaks will get them prepared for the big BU game!

Comment

• Comment

OCU was really bad but in the second half they got any shot they wanted. When playing 12 guys I just struggle to understand why you can't give at least 5 that will play hard for the entire game. Big measuring stick game on Saturday. Wil USI give Bellarmine a run or will this be yet another beat down?

Comment

I was at this one. First half OCU could not hit the ocean if they were standing in front of it. No friendly rolls on the rim. We dominated. 2nd half we came out just ready to run the clock down and they started hitting their shots. So yes, the outscored us in he 2nd half but the grave was already dug by the first half deficit.

I got the impression that we are a pretty solid team but they backed off 2nd half due to the lead. Saturday should be interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by schnautza View Post
                            I was at this one. First half OCU could not hit the ocean if they were standing in front of it. No friendly rolls on the rim. We dominated. 2nd half we came out just ready to run the clock down and they started hitting their shots. So yes, the outscored us in he 2nd half but the grave was already dug by the first half deficit.

I got the impression that we are a pretty solid team but they backed off 2nd half due to the lead. Saturday should be interesting.

Comment

• Comment

In all honesty, I lost interest midway through the first half. It was a pretty dull game to watch.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X