Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Southern Indiana Screaming Eagles

Re: Bellarmine

I hope our team has a chip on their shoulder after what happened at the end of last season. Whatever happens, we can't have a repeat of that game. It'll be ok if BU beats us (as they are clearly the dominant team right now), but we can't let the game slip that far out of reach on our home court.

Comment

Originally posted by schnautza View Post
      In all honesty, I lost interest midway through the first half. It was a pretty dull game to watch.

Comment

I sent my wife a photo of the scoreboard at 13:41 on the clock. It was 16-0. This was moments before they hit their first basket.
        The score at the end of the half was 45-16. My wife replied "Glad to see they caught up...to our starting score"
        So I sort of disengaged and wasn't noticing our style of play through the second half, but I assumed they were just playing down to the competition.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

How sad has our program become? Here we have the #1 team in the country coming to campus tomorrow and not a peep about the game. The ENTIRE fan base knows we can't and won't win. What more evidence do you need Jon Mark Hall??? I remember the days when this type of game would be sold out, we would also be in the top 10, probably top 5, or we would be the #1 team in a top ten battle.

Wod has made USI basketball irrelevant in our conference, regionally, and nationally! Men's basketball is basically the 5th or 6th or worse most competitive teams on OUR campus! Davenport is going to wipe the floor with Wod and his high ball screen offense.

Comment

Originally posted by SonOfMafia View Post
                How sad has our program become? Here we have the #1 team in the country coming to campus tomorrow and not a peep about the game. The ENTIRE fan base knows we can't and won't win. What more evidence do you need Jon Mark Hall??? I remember the days when this type of game would be sold out, we would also be in the top 10, probably top 5, or we would be the #1 team in a top ten battle.

Wod has made USI basketball irrelevant in our conference, regionally, and nationally! Men's basketball is basically the 5th or 6th or worse most competitive teams on OUR campus! Davenport is going to wipe the floor with Wod and his high ball screen offense.

Comment

Not really a rivalry when the other team is dominating the other so much.

Probably about 1400 fans tomorrow with a reported attendance of 2100.

Comment

Massey ratings predicts BU 76-69 (72% chance BU wins), which is a pretty tight game IMO.
                    I'm thinking it will be closer to 80-65.

If we come out with the intensity that we gave LSSU, this could be decided by single digits. If we look like the other games we've played, we're screwed.

Comment

Originally posted by schnautza View Post
                      Massey ratings predicts BU 76-69 (72% chance BU wins), which is a pretty tight game IMO.
                      I'm thinking it will be closer to 80-65.

If we come out with the intensity that we gave LSSU, this could be decided by single digits. If we look like the other games we've played, we're screwed.
                      Agreed. I think game will be decided in first half unless single digits.

Comment

Wod is Coach Klein and Scotty is Red Beaulieu from the legendary show Waterboy. Wod is defeated the minute he steps on the court. My prediction is Bellarmine 82-65.

Originally posted by glvcpro View Post
                        Agreed. I think game will be decided in first half unless single digits.

Comment

• Originally posted by bkingbroker View Post
                          Wod is Coach Klein and Scotty is Red Beaulieu from the legendary show Waterboy. Wod is defeated the minute he steps on the court. My prediction is Bellarmine 82-65.

Comment

• Comment

USI very lucky to not be down much more because Bellarmine is shooting 75% from the field and 80% from 3. I'm sure USI will change nothing at half and the game will probably end something like 88-71.

Comment

USI fought hard. Adam Eberhard took over the game in the 2nd half.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X