Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Southern Indiana Screaming Eagles

If anybody put money on going 2-0 this week, I congratulate you on your payout. What an encouraging week for USI basketball. Finally seeing some cohesiveness and proving we are a true threat in the region.

Comment

Prior to this trip to Knights Hall Little was averaging 5 pts a game. I would think most would agree this is underperforming. Playing like he did these past 2 weeks makes this team so much better.

Originally posted by KnightStalker View Post
      Got to say you guys got me rooting for USI. I think they win again today and go 2-0. Somebody here want to put down Stein so he will go off again, like you did to Little? Ha!

Comment

Did B Fitz get injured?

Originally posted by schnautza View Post
        If anybody put money on going 2-0 this week, I congratulate you on your payout. What an encouraging week for USI basketball. Finally seeing some cohesiveness and proving we are a true threat in the region.

Comment

Originally posted by bkingbroker View Post
          Did B Fitz get injured?
          I believe he picked up an injury during the NMU game. I was a little worried when I heard he wasn't playing today. 7 guys played all but 11 combined minutes for us today.

Comment

Yes, I have to stop cheering for USI. I think they are one of the top teams in the region.

Comment

Originally posted by bkingbroker View Post
              Did B Fitz get injured?

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

Comment

It sounds like he may be close to seeing some action. Had foot and knee issues according to interviews with coach Watson. He looked good in the exhibition last year with Manchester. Intrigued to see what kind player he can become, already showing some sticktuitivness. Aggravating but there never has been a whole lot of communication from the athletic department on injuries.

Comment

• Comment

Comment

Comment

• Comment

900 to see the Beagles bow to the King. Thankfully new 69 million arena will have luxury Jon in WoD office so he can comfortably continue dropping turds on the westside.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X