Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Southern Indiana Screaming Eagles

Serious question but does Wod actually scout opponents? And/or does he practice any defense? How many damn games is it going to take to understand leaving people wide open is not a good defensive strategy!

Comment

Dominated in both halves...Wod ball...gotta love it...already on the tournament bubble!

Comment

There is no question the best team won today. This was not a fluke as UMSL is the superior team. So is JMH going to wait until McKendree rises ahead of us before he gets rid of this cancer known as Wod? Because I got news for him McKendree will be better than USI in 2 years. Why? Because they got a damn coach who is actually good!

John Mark Hall you hired a great baseball coach and kudos for that. But you hired a complete sack holder for a hoops coach. Do you really want your legacy to be from first to worst? If so then keep it up Smiley!!!

Originally posted by SonOfMafia View Post
        Dominated in both halves...Wod ball...gotta love it...already on the tournament bubble!

Comment

• Originally posted by bkingbroker View Post
          There is no question the best team won today. This was not a fluke as UMSL is the superior team. So is JMH going to wait until McKendree rises ahead of us before he gets rid of this cancer known as Wod? Because I got news for him McKendree will be better than USI in 2 years. Why? Because they got a damn coach who is actually good!

John Mark Hall you hired a great baseball coach and kudos for that. But you hired a complete sack holder for a hoops coach. Do you really want your legacy to be from first to worst? If so then keep it up Smiley!!!

Comment

Who really calls the shots at USI? Every school has that small group that makes the decisions. Who are they as I openly challenge them to debate why in the hell Wod is still coaching? Enough is enough as this man is robbing the University blind!

Comment

• Originally posted by bkingbroker View Post
              Who really calls the shots at USI? Every school has that small group that makes the decisions. Who are they as I openly challenge them to debate why in the hell Wod is still coaching? Enough is enough as this man is robbing the University blind!

Comment

He needs to head to
                Manhattan ks. Reunite with the dud crew. Get a Marty title of asst to the coach then he and bad Korn can run errands and get coffee and donuts for Weber and Lowery.

Comment

That is obviously what he is good at. That and calculating points per possession!

Originally posted by DJ Silky Panties View Post
                  He needs to head to
                  Manhattan ks. Reunite with the dud crew. Get a Marty title of asst to the coach then he and bad Korn can run errands and get coffee and donuts for Weber and Lowery.

Comment

• Originally posted by DJ Silky Panties View Post
                    He needs to head to

Comment

Anyone still excited?? I mean those two big wins at bu were great! Regional contenders!!

Comment

Originally posted by glvcpro View Post
                        Anyone still excited?? I mean those two big wins at bu were great! Regional contenders!!
                        N Michigan lost again. Big region win now a dud.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X