Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Southern Indiana Screaming Eagles

Originally posted by DJ Silky Panties View Post
    900 to see the Beagles bow to the King. Thankfully new 69 million arena will have luxury Jon in WoD office so he can comfortably continue dropping turds on the westside.

Comment

900 posted means actually 500 showed!

Originally posted by DJ Silky Panties View Post
      900 to see the Beagles bow to the King. Thankfully new 69 million arena will have luxury Jon in WoD office so he can comfortably continue dropping turds on the westside.

Comment

• Comment

There are no big wigs at USI. Big Wigs would have fired dicknipple a long time ago. Frauds would be a better name to use.

Comment

Wod isn't a threat, he doesn't rock the boat and plays the politics. These Libs running this show couldn't handle an alpha male like Franklin. He would have them cowered in the corner in the fetal position. Wod is here to stay....

Comment

Currently in England so I missed this one...sounds like I didn't miss much other than a huge turd.

Comment

• Originally posted by bkingbroker View Post
                Wod isn't a threat, he doesn't rock the boat and plays the politics. These Libs running this show couldn't handle an alpha male like Franklin. He would have them cowered in the corner in the fetal position. Wod is here to stay....

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

Do his minions support Wod? If so then they need to be fired immediately.

Comment

• Originally posted by bkingbroker View Post
                            Do his minions support Wod? If so then they need to be fired immediately.

Comment

I'm almost afraid to ask this question because I'm sure it will just lead more snarky diatribe of coach and admin hate but I'm genuinely curious:

Does the USI classic usually only have games between USI and two other teams? Wouldn't there usually be another team that plays the two opponents as well? Or is the "classic" always just a pair of USI home games played on back to back days?

Comment

Our administration is too scared to bring in another team that will look better than USI.

I believe Bellarmine played in this a few years in a row to play the other teams.

If we remove them from the equation then people forget that we used to be that dominant too!

Originally posted by kdubnation View Post
                                I'm almost afraid to ask this question because I'm sure it will just lead more snarky diatribe of coach and admin hate but I'm genuinely curious:

Does the USI classic usually only have games between USI and two other teams? Wouldn't there usually be another team that plays the two opponents as well? Or is the "classic" always just a pair of USI home games played on back to back days?

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X