X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Comment

• Re: Southern Indiana Screaming Eagles

You can wrap all the excuses into one....Wod sucks! His daughter yaps her lips and just makes the situation worse. Wod cannot even control her ignorant comments. Leadership? Taking responsibility? That is liberal code for excuses. RESULTS.....that is the only barometer of leadership.

Comment

• And if there was sooo much leadership, why all the locker room problems every year?

Comment

• I wonder if the Fastbreak Club members all read the paper this morning when they met for breakfast

Comment

Originally posted by Taco Tico View Post
              And if there was sooo much leadership, why all the locker room problems every year?
              You need to let go of this and move on. All of us agree Watson is terrible but he's not getting fired. Everyone also agrees that article is just pathetic the way it's presented with Hall and Watson making excuses but the problem is there isn't a president in place who can change it. USI isn't relevant any more in Evansville after McCarty was hired by UE. USI should consider NAIA at this point cause not gonna beat Bellarmine in D-2.

Comment

• Originally posted by Duluth Sleuth View Post
                You need to let go of this and move on. All of us agree Watson is terrible but he's not getting fired. Everyone also agrees that article is just pathetic the way it's presented with Hall and Watson making excuses but the problem is there isn't a president in place who can change it. USI isn't relevant any more in Evansville after McCarty was hired by UE. USI should consider NAIA at this point cause not gonna beat Bellarmine in D-2.

Comment

You probably aren't smart enough to go back and read re: Wiley Brown so let me do it for you. USI Trustees met with the intent of letting Watson move into another position at USI so a firing didn't have to happen. Hall refused to fire Watson after he would not accept another role at USI. The Trustees by law can't fire Watson so that's why he's still at USI. A well respected USI backer had contacted Wiley Brown's agent and he would have taken the USI job if open. That help you out? Yes to me USI is relevant cause I graduated there and even though I live up here in the iceland of Minnesota. But it sounds like to the city USI is irrelevant.

Comment

Originally posted by Duluth Sleuth View Post

Comment

• Originally posted by Duluth Sleuth View Post
                      You probably aren't smart enough to go back and read re: Wiley Brown so let me do it for you. USI Trustees met with the intent of letting Watson move into another position at USI so a firing didn't have to happen. Hall refused to fire Watson after he would not accept another role at USI. The Trustees by law can't fire Watson so that's why he's still at USI. A well respected USI backer had contacted Wiley Brown's agent and he would have taken the USI job if open. That help you out? Yes to me USI is relevant cause I graduated there and even though I live up here in the iceland of Minnesota. But it sounds like to the city USI is irrelevant.

Comment

• Thanks. Now I just nahc soon

Comment

Last edited by chadlindskog; 03-29-2018, 12:00 AM.

Comment

• Comment

Chad-

The article/report was good and you raised all the points that many have been questioning themselves on. You are completely right regarding the liberal administration and having a singular focus. That is a huge issue at this University and time and time again it has been proven it doesn't work. But thanks again for your work.

Comment

• Originally posted by bkingbroker View Post
                                Chad-

The article/report was good and you raised all the points that many have been questioning themselves on. You are completely right regarding the liberal administration and having a singular focus. That is a huge issue at this University and time and time again it has been proven it doesn't work. But thanks again for your work.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X