• Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Re: Southern Indiana Screaming Eagles

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

USI loses today and almost guarantees we have a better road record than home. Not a ringing endorsement for this staff ahead of opening a much larger and expensive stadium.

Comment

Excellent article about the history of the PAC in the Courier by Chad Lindskog. Most memorable moment in the PAC for me was when Pearl and Harper of KWC were ready to go at it at mid court during the game and both had to be restrained by assistant coaches.

Comment

USI vs KWC...Lyons with a steal and 3pter at buzzer to put in OT, I believe KWC had a 20+ game winning streak end that night... Craziest atmosphere ever at the PAC

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by HoosierDaddy View Post
                    USI vs KWC...Lyons with a steal and 3pter at buzzer to put in OT, I believe KWC had a 20+ game winning streak end that night... Craziest atmosphere ever at the PAC

Comment

• Comment

that kdub game is on the youtube

https://youtu.be/TuJEGiLwd1o

Comment

no reason to move to 70 million arena to sit around d2 with lazy WoD playing a schedule filled with glorified rec league teams like ohio valley, oakland city, martins methodists, wiiliams jewell, and 19 other teams no ones ever heard of..

Comment

Best game I watched at the PAC too! I spilled a whiskey and coke on one of the KWC players that came into the end zone trying to save a ball.

Originally posted by HoosierDaddy View Post

Comment

Weak ass Robama whose only focus at USI is minority enrollment!

Comment

Lewis almost got hosed out of a win....but McCullom hits a shot with 2 seconds left to win it. Lewis best team in the region and damn I want good basketball back in Evansville!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X