Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Southern Indiana Screaming Eagles

That strategy has never worked....is he a bit slow?

Originally posted by SonOfMafia View Post
    Weak ass Robama whose only focus at USI is minority enrollment!

Comment

You couldn't have scripted a better way to close out the PAC with Stein hitting the game winner. He has been one hell of a player and a consummate professional. Sometimes it's better to be lucky than good because we certainly didn't play well. But this may have clinched a birth in the big dance and thank god the big dance won't be played at Knight's Hall.

Comment

• Last edited by glvcpro; 02-23-2019, 05:34 PM.

Comment

• Comment

Big time players make big time plays in big time moments, and Alex is truly a big time player. In the handshake line after the game, I saw Superman Stan talked to Stein for a good while. It was a special moment between two of USI's best ever players. Coach Boultinghouse, Chad Gilbert, David Collins, and several other former players were on hand to bid farewell to their old gym. Boulter built the foundation of the program as the first coach to take USI to the big dance.

Comment

And Wod has destroyed it!

Originally posted by USI!USI! View Post
              Big time players make big time plays in big time moments, and Alex is truly a big time player. In the handshake line after the game, I saw Superman Stan talked to Stein for a good while. It was a special moment between two of USI's best ever players. Coach Boultinghouse, Chad Gilbert, David Collins, and several other former players were on hand to bid farewell to their old gym. Boulter built the foundation of the program as the first coach to take USI to the big dance.

Comment

Can we get robama to replace sissy smiley with Jason brown

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

McKendree should never have played us as close as they did at the PAC earlier this year. They were awful defensively as We scored at will last night. We were hitting on all cylinders. The youngsters (Dancy, Rouch) played pretty well in their extended look. As many have said, Rod needs to win a few in the tourney with this group, no more excuses. Starting to envision what next year might look like with Rivera, Little, Dancy, Rouch, Coyle, Price, Fitz, etc. The cupboard wont be bare. We may not miss the Reitz boys as much as I originally thought.

Comment

• Originally posted by USI!USI! View Post
                        McKendree should never have played us as close as they did at the PAC earlier this year. They were awful defensively as We scored at will last night. We were hitting on all cylinders. The youngsters (Dancy, Rouch) played pretty well in their extended look. As many have said, Rod needs to win a few in the tourney with this group, no more excuses. Starting to envision what next year might look like with Rivera, Little, Dancy, Rouch, Coyle, Price, Fitz, etc. The cupboard wont be bare. We may not miss the Reitz boys as much as I originally thought.

Comment

Haven't had much enthusiasm over the chances of this team during the year, but I do have to give credit to the team and the coaching staff for the recent wins. I did not expect them and I have become accustomed to our blowing a game or two that we should win easily. I continue to believe that Coach Watson will continue to be here, but truly also believe that he needs to hire someone who played as a big and can teach our bigs.

Comment

• Comment

That was a good ole fashion butt whooping we laid on UMSL. We play like that and we are as good as any team in the region. Little needs to shake this one off and come ready to play Saturday as his mobility will be needed against Bellarmine.

Comment

It seems to me that BU is still vulnerable with an OT game today... Can USI pull off the upset? This sets up the rivalry game pretty well again since each team won at each other's house this season in very close games.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X