Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Southern Indiana Screaming Eagles

Definitely not hot today, ice cold...BU playing better ball today. BU ball movement, hot shooting and fast break points making it look easy.

Comment

• Originally posted by EagleWhip View Post
      Word on the street is that the administration loves him. I see that the So Ill coach resigned, maybe he can go back home!

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

Price, Hansen and Little combined to go 1-14 and we still could have won this game. I completely forgot to mention Norman....he was fantastic on both ends today. Also forgot to mention for some ungodly reason Wod had Price and Dancy in the game at the same time. I told my wife this is going to cost us big time. We go even up to down 8 with that stupid lineup decision. T

he Wod impact in tournament games is about -8 points and again was on display. We then get within 1 and decide to go into Price two trips in a row. First time he steps out of bounds. Second time he gets a charging foul.

Comment

Originally posted by bkingbroker View Post
              Price, Hansen and Little combined to go 1-14 and we still could have won this game. I completely forgot to mention Norman....he was fantastic on both ends today. Also forgot to mention for some ungodly reason Wod had Price and Dancy in the game at the same time. I told my wife this is going to cost us big time. We go even up to down 8 with that stupid lineup decision. T

he Wod impact in tournament games is about -8 points and again was on display. We then get within 1 and decide to go into Price two trips in a row. First time he steps out of bounds. Second time he gets a charging foul.
              Last edited by glvcpro; 03-09-2019, 06:31 PM.

Comment

• Comment

This is absolutely true.

Comment

No wins in the NCAA for Stein. Maybe 2 wins in the conference tournament.

Comment

• Comment

Had stein not come along would watson be gone by now? Next few years will be a disaster.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X