Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Southern Indiana Screaming Eagles

Bruce Pearl going to win SEC championship.

Comment

• Originally posted by HoosierDaddy View Post
      Update....Pearl still a good coach

Comment

Shot 33% from the field, mostly wide open shots and got beat 9 on the backboards. Being down only 3 at half is a small miracle.

Comment

Can anyone pass a memo to Wod and tell him it might not be a half ass bad idea to set maybe 1 screen for Stein(

Comment

Originally posted by bkingbroker View Post
            Shot 33% from the field, mostly wide open shots and got beat 9 on the backboards. Being down only 3 at half is a small miracle.
            Should only be down one but thanks to headcase Little getting that technical. Eagles need to warm up in second half.

Comment

Price enters and all hell breaks loose. He is just awful!

Comment

USI is the most uninspired team I have seen...this is not acceptable

Comment

• Comment

Well my last post did not age well...BOOM BABY

Comment

Wow, what a comeback. Definitely showed some grit. Just as I called, a USI BU final round. USI playing for "home court" in the E8 should give some inspiration to Stein and company. GO SCREAMING EAGLES

Comment

• Comment

Great game at the end, trading last second shots. Other than that, it was rather ugly. Hey hey two in a row for watson, doubles his ncaa postseason wins this year. That probably guarantees another 10 year contract and raise.

Comment

Originally posted by schnautza View Post
                            Wow, what a comeback. Definitely showed some grit. Just as I called, a USI BU final round. USI playing for "home court" in the E8 should give some inspiration to Stein and company. GO SCREAMING EAGLES
                            Could not say it better Alex. I say I thought Watson would mess it up but he coached outstanding in final minute. Great win by USI maybe the best ever when you think it came on Lewis home floor. Go USI!

Comment

• Originally posted by glvcpro View Post
                              Great game at the end, trading last second shots. Other than that, it was rather ugly. Hey hey two in a row for watson, doubles his ncaa postseason wins this year. That probably guarantees another 10 year contract and raise.

Comment

Lewis' staff must have been sure the ball was going to Stein on the last possession. I thought it was over when they went down 14. How in the world do you win with only two assists? Lewis only has two blocks but the Eagles couldn't get the ball to the rim first half, unbelievably physical. They did a good job on the McCullum kid. Crazy game from start to finish.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X