Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Southern Indiana Screaming Eagles

I'm hoping that 5,000 crowd estimate mentioned earlier is way low. If Evansville can put 10,000 butts in the seats to watch Murray St win the OVC tournament at the Ford last weekend, theres no reason they can't/won't turnout more than 5,000 for elite 8 games with a local team involved.

Comment

Originally posted by USI!USI! View Post
      I'm hoping that 5,000 crowd estimate mentioned earlier is way low. If Evansville can put 10,000 butts in the seats to watch Murray St win the OVC tournament at the Ford last weekend, theres no reason they can't/won't turnout more than 5,000 for elite 8 games with a local team involved.
      Half of those people were probably there solely to see Ja Morant.

Comment

There's no way USI gets 5,000 there at 6pm on Wednesday. Make the title game, you might hit that number. I would be quite surprised if you hit 3000 on Wednesday.

Comment

• Originally posted by kdubnation View Post
          There's no way USI gets 5,000 there at 6pm on Wednesday. Make the title game, you might hit that number. I would be quite surprised if you hit 3000 on Wednesday.

Comment

Wednesday night game at 6 pm and I would agree that 3K would be the ceiling.

Comment

Originally posted by bkingbroker View Post
              Wednesday night game at 6 pm and I would agree that 3K would be the ceiling.
              I think we might be surprised. There is quite a buzz about the game around town.

Comment

I hope there is a good crowd, the teams deserve it. I seriously doubt that 5,000 would show up if USI is in the championship game. The Reitz boys, especially Stein will help to increase the attendance.

I would love to see Alex come out like he did in the 2nd half against Bellarmine...if he plays like that we can win...if he comes out flat it will be a long game.

Originally posted by WalkerEaglefan83 View Post
                I think we might be surprised. There is quite a buzz about the game around town.

Comment

Originally posted by SonOfMafia View Post
                  I hope there is a good crowd, the teams deserve it. I seriously doubt that 5,000 would show up if USI is in the championship game. The Reitz boys, especially Stein will help to increase the attendance.

I would love to see Alex come out like he did in the 2nd half against Bellarmine...if he plays like that we can win...if he comes out flat it will be a long game.

Comment

Looks like the Eagles have another All American to contend with against West Texas A&M. What will this be the 7th time this year counting the four games with Eberhard from Bellarmine and McCullum of Lewis? GLVC was well represented.

Gage Davis, St. Cloud State, 6-4, Senior, Guard, Bolingbrook, Ill.
                    Jacobo Diaz, IUP, 6-9, Senior, Forward, Tenerife, Canary Islands, Spain
                    Adam Eberhard, Bellarmine, 6-8, Senior, Forward, Evansville, Ind.
                    Tim Guers, Saint Anselm, 6-3, Senior, Guard, Langhorne, Pa.
                    Chris Hansen, UCSD, 6-7, Junior, C, Lafayette, Calif.
                    Amir Hinton, Shaw, 6-5, Junior, Guard, Philadelphia, Pa.
                    Daulton Hommes, Point Loma Nazarene, 6-8, Junior, Guard, Lynden, Wash.
                    Ryan Richmond, Bentley, 6-1, Senior, Guard, Toronto, Ont., Canada
                    Johnathan Lawton, Florida Southern, 6-2, Senior, Guard, Williamstown, N.J.
                    Kendale McCullum, Lewis, 6-1, Senior, Guard, Elgin, Ill.
                    Brandon Parker, Francis Marion, 6-3, Senior, Forward, Sumter, S.C.
                    Ryan Quaid, West Texas A&M, 6-6, Senior, Guard, Fort Collins, Col.
                    Marquill Smith, West Georgia, 6-4, Senior, Guard, Miami Gardens, Fla.
                    Ben Sonnefeld, Colorado School of Mines, 6-3, Senior, Guard, Katy, Texas
                    Shaun Willett, Queens, 6-4, Senior, Forward, Palm Bay, Fla.
                    Joey Witthus, Northwest Missouri State, 6-7, Senior, Guard, Chanhassen, Minn.

Comment

• Originally posted by WalkerEaglefan83 View Post
                      Looks like the Eagles have another All American to contend with against West Texas A&M. What will this be the 7th time this year counting the four games with Eberhard from Bellarmine and McCullum of Lewis? GLVC was well represented.

Gage Davis, St. Cloud State, 6-4, Senior, Guard, Bolingbrook, Ill.
                      Jacobo Diaz, IUP, 6-9, Senior, Forward, Tenerife, Canary Islands, Spain
                      Adam Eberhard, Bellarmine, 6-8, Senior, Forward, Evansville, Ind.
                      Tim Guers, Saint Anselm, 6-3, Senior, Guard, Langhorne, Pa.
                      Chris Hansen, UCSD, 6-7, Junior, C, Lafayette, Calif.
                      Amir Hinton, Shaw, 6-5, Junior, Guard, Philadelphia, Pa.
                      Daulton Hommes, Point Loma Nazarene, 6-8, Junior, Guard, Lynden, Wash.
                      Ryan Richmond, Bentley, 6-1, Senior, Guard, Toronto, Ont., Canada
                      Johnathan Lawton, Florida Southern, 6-2, Senior, Guard, Williamstown, N.J.
                      Kendale McCullum, Lewis, 6-1, Senior, Guard, Elgin, Ill.
                      Brandon Parker, Francis Marion, 6-3, Senior, Forward, Sumter, S.C.
                      Ryan Quaid, West Texas A&M, 6-6, Senior, Guard, Fort Collins, Col.
                      Marquill Smith, West Georgia, 6-4, Senior, Guard, Miami Gardens, Fla.
                      Ben Sonnefeld, Colorado School of Mines, 6-3, Senior, Guard, Katy, Texas
                      Shaun Willett, Queens, 6-4, Senior, Forward, Palm Bay, Fla.
                      Joey Witthus, Northwest Missouri State, 6-7, Senior, Guard, Chanhassen, Minn.

Comment

Maybe Stein will have a little more pep tonight after being shafted for All-American!

Comment

• Comment

Great first half from USI. Everyone playing well. Little getting 2 fouls may have been a blessing in disguise because of Dancy's huge first half! Hope Stein continues to get shots up; more will fall in the 2nd half.

If USI wins, what time do we play tomorrow? Planning on making the 3.5 hour drive to watch if we win. Will there be tickets available?

Comment

I believe they would play the 8:30 pm game if they win. 7,330 there tonight so still some seats open.

Originally posted by Canary3 View Post
                              Great first half from USI. Everyone playing well. Little getting 2 fouls may have been a blessing in disguise because of Dancy's huge first half! Hope Stein continues to get shots up; more will fall in the 2nd half.

If USI wins, what time do we play tomorrow? Planning on making the 3.5 hour drive to watch if we win. Will there be tickets available?

Comment

These announcers on this stream are just awful. Even though this is a home game for us, the officiating has certainly favored the Aggies so far.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X