Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Southern Indiana Screaming Eagles

I expect to win this game. This team is unselfish and takes care of the basketball. Limiting turnovers is essential in beating Bellarmine.

Originally posted by schnautza View Post
    It seems to me that BU is still vulnerable with an OT game today... Can USI pull off the upset? This sets up the rivalry game pretty well again since each team won at each other's house this season in very close games.

Comment

That was a great team performance...so who is this SEMO transfer for next year?

Comment

The UMSL game shows how much this team has improved since losing by double digits to them in January. I don't know if its enough to beat Scotty's boys again but I feel much better about our chances.
        Originally posted by bkingbroker View Post
        I expect to win this game. This team is unselfish and takes care of the basketball. Limiting turnovers is essential in beating Bellarmine.

Comment

Justin Carpenter. Played for Wabash Valley JC this past year after transferring from SEMO. 6'9

Originally posted by HoosierDaddy View Post
          That was a great team performance...so who is this SEMO transfer for next year?

Comment

Originally posted by USI!USI! View Post
            The UMSL game shows how much this team has improved since losing by double digits to them in January. I don't know if its enough to beat Scotty's boys again but I feel much better about our chances.

Comment

I agree with you in part, although I do not see USI winning hands down. USI is going to have to get better than average front court play to beat BU and USI's front court has been inconsistent. Little will have to play well and get some help, especially defesively. I assume that Stein and Caldwell will play well. I do think the game is a coin toss.

Comment

Will come down to coaching and making adjustments...there is absolutely no question who wins that battle!

Comment

Totally honest question: If Watson leads this year's team to a national title and gets a nice fat contract extension as his reward, are you guys more happy or mad?

Comment

Its simply Adam Eberhard is not completely healthy and probably won't be for the rest of the season. Take a look at his statistics (Moves already posted them) including the home loss to USI to now and compare them to before that game. His average, assist, rebounds are cut in half. He's just not capable of the same things as he was before the back injury.

Comment

Originally posted by KnightStalker View Post
                      Its simply Adam Eberhard is not completely healthy and probably won't be for the rest of the season. Take a look at his statistics (Moves already posted them) including the home loss to USI to now and compare them to before that game. His average, assist, rebounds are cut in half. He's just not capable of the same things as he was before the back injury.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by kdubnation View Post
                          Totally honest question: If Watson leads this year's team to a national title and gets a nice fat contract extension as his reward, are you guys more happy or mad?

Comment

• Originally posted by kdubnation View Post

Comment

Not much to disagree about there.

Comment

Originally posted by glvcpro View Post
                                Not much to disagree about there.
                                Word on the street is that the administration loves him. I see that the So Ill coach resigned, maybe he can go back home!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X