Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Wait til next year

Oh, nevermind, I got confused and thought we were talking about Hankins again. Hall from Indy isn't a grad transfer I don't believe. So yes, he would have to sit out.

Comment

Ashland just picked up another transfer in pg Rodrick Caldwell from Bowling Green. Will have two years left of eligibility, started 33 and played in 63 games the last two year for BG. Ashland is putting together a nice team for next year.

Comment

Originally posted by unc4life View Post
        Ashland just picked up another transfer in pg Rodrick Caldwell from Bowling Green. Will have two years left of eligibility, started 33 and played in 63 games the last two year for BG. Ashland is putting together a nice team for next year.
        That's interesting, how good was Bowling Green? Lose two players to the same DII school seems unusual. Might just move Ashland up to a contender. Will the transfers be good enough to replace Davis and Hamilton. Ashland was a pretty tough team last season. Really should have beaten Ferris if not for one of Ferris' miracle shots.

Comment

Originally posted by KnightStalker View Post
          That's interesting, how good was Bowling Green? Lose two players to the same DII school seems unusual. Might just move Ashland up to a contender. Will the transfers be good enough to replace Davis and Hamilton. Ashland was a pretty tough team last season. Really should have beaten Ferris if not for one of Ferris' miracle shots.
          I'm not sure how good Bowling Green is but when you have two guys that had playing/starting time at the D1 level you will take it. I'm also not sure these moves replace Davis and Hamilton, there is still a void in the small forward role. I will say the Koch kid could be huge for AU. You don't have too many 6'9 kids with his skill set walk through the door everyday. His move also was less surprising because he grew up about 15 mins from AU.

Comment

I did not see this update on Lewis' new players when it came out in May: http://www.lewisflyers.com/news/2018...19-season.aspx. Looks like they have added some pretty good talent, with some length.

Comment

I see Ferris State has brought in a starter from DI Toledo for one year, Taylor Adway. http://www.ferrisstatebulldogs.com/s...20180710e3rmab He is 6'9 so gives them some size to replace Hankins. Ferris had a decent recruiting class too. Still think they will be contenders despite losing Hankins and the seniors on the team.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
              Working...
              X