Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: USI vs. Purdue game

Originally posted by glvcpro View Post
    No, I am realistic and have been commenting for many years both good and bad. You on the other hand have been on here for only several months but seemed to have all the answers; just wait and we will see what you have to say at the end of another lousy season. I've been in Mackey arena many times during real games, yes it's had many renovations, it's nice...Enjoy!
    I love this, a down and out USI fan and the season hasn't even started yet! It's funny to come on this board and see all the negative USI fans fighting among each other. UIndy is ready to rock & roll this season, the Hounds will give USI more losses later this season.

Comment

Originally posted by EaglesPride View Post
      Your prediction is very close to mine. As far as threads for each game, I like the idea. Let the outdated threads go the day of the Herdes-ites and disappear completely. This Purdue arena is an amazing place, we are in here right now. Much, much different than the PAC.
      Is it a sell out general admission? Is it Black Friday already? Who the hell goes that early to a practice game vs a unheralded d1 ? the lights even on yet?

Comment

Originally posted by UIndyGradyGreyhound View Post
        I love this, a down and out USI fan and the season hasn't even started yet! It's funny to come on this board and see all the negative USI fans fighting among each other. UIndy is ready to rock & roll this season, the Hounds will give USI more losses later this season.
        People can dis on Stan but his collective body of work gets hounds to NCAA despite having more obstacles than USI. HoTWoD was busy sittin by caller ID waiting on [BELL, THOMA] eating fried pickles from
        Pinch Penney pub while Uindy playing in postseason

Comment

Well so far not impressed with new recruits and don't see much improvement in the rest...going be a long season AGAIN!

Comment

Can't believe this criticism of USI Carbondale !!!! Did you not see these moves by HoTWoD recruits? Better than anything ever put on the floor in USI history!
            https://youtu.be/8V8QMbLd2f8

Comment

47-31 Purdue at half. The Boilers are really huge inside, USI did get off to a 4-0 lead but after that all Purdue. Lots of ticky-tack fouls called on USI. Guards did well, inside we have lots of room for improvement.

Comment

47-31 Purdue at half. The Boilers are really huge inside, USI did get off to a 4-0 lead but after that all Purdue. Lots of ticky-tack fouls called on USI. Guards did well, inside we have lots of room for improvement.
                As I predicted. Rajala is a turd. Thinking what a Milosh Pujol ,Antonio Garcia, or even a Steve Mercer would make this doughboy look like.

Comment

DUUHHH!!!! Thanks mr obvious.

Comment

I spoke with Dan Eigerski for a moment at halftime, he said Purdue's two big men Swanigan and Haas have 23 points combined. That's half their total.

Comment

Originally posted by glvcpro View Post
                      DUUHHH!!!! Thanks mr obvious.
                      You are officially on my ignore list. Have a good life mr. miserable! lol

Comment

After the 4-0 did hazmat have to come in and clean up HoTWoDs load he blew all over Mackey?

Comment

You are officially on my ignore list. Have a good life mr. miserable! lol
                          Carol. Get a life.

Comment

I spoke with Dan Eigerski for a moment at halftime, he said Purdue's two big men Swanigan and Haas have 23 points combined. That's half their total.
                            You had to talk to the play by play announcer to figure that out carol?

Comment

USI on big run, now its 50-40! USI guards outplaying Purdue! Dickson also good inside! TO Purdue!!!!!! Go USI!

Comment

Eagles Pride aka carol logic

" if we made more than we missed we would be better off. Simmons confirms"

"I talked to egerski Purdue has more scholarships than USI".

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X