Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: USI vs. Purdue game

If USI plays like this on Nov. 19, there is going to be a lot of upset KWC fans! I could see USI beating KWC by 20-25 points if they move the ball like tonight. The USI guards will be too much for KWC! But this Purdue game is still in question, USI only down 10 and with the ball!!!!

Comment

Boilers pulling away, now up 75-69. But a great effort by USI!

Comment

Originally posted by EaglesPride View Post
        Taylor, Bobo, DayJar all doing a great job! One of the Purdue fans sitting next to us just told us "Your team isn't gonna lose too many games in Division II. They are really good!" That's coming from a Purdue fan!!
        Purdue fans. Lol! The chit of Indiana college basketball show their stupidity. Nice try at spin though Carol.

Comment

USI still in this one! Purdue 69, USI 57! USI coaching staff has done great job with adjustments in second half! This USI team is for real! If not for some very questionable calls, this one is a 5-6 point game at most!!!!
          Wow, you're really ignorant or maybe you just started to follow basketball....which I could certainly believe. Either way you should stop commenting because you're making yourself look like a complete dumbass.

Comment

If USI plays like this on Nov. 19, there is going to be a lot of upset KWC fans! I could see USI beating KWC by 20-25 points if they move the ball like tonight. The USI guards will be too much for KWC! But this Purdue game is still in question, USI only down 10 and with the ball!!!!
            Play like what? Chit? "LOL" chit is all anyone has know under the loser known as HoTWoD. Time for him to contact Walmart they are hiring greeters. Maybe your pal Sheila Simon can get him back on the govt dole somewhere. "LOL"
            Last edited by DJ Silky Panties; 11-02-2016, 03:07 AM.

Comment

Taylor, Bobo, DayJar all doing a great job! One of the Purdue fans sitting next to us just told us "Your team isn't gonna lose too many games in Division II. They are really good!" That's coming from a Purdue fan!!
              Yeah I had an IU fan tell me the same thing at assembly hall and guess what!!

Comment

One of my friends from UIndy is watching the Purdue/USI tilt, he texted me and said he is actually impressed by the way USI has played. Said USI's guards are really good, have done a good job. Said the USI inside game is not good except for one guy. Maybe I was wrong, I really thought Purdue would win easier than this has been. He said USI had several chances to get with 8 or 10 points in 2nd half.

Comment

You can put forth all the effort you want but if you can't make a simple pass, make a wide open jump shot, move your feet on defense, make a free throw....guess what, you're not going to win many games, games that matter any how. I'm sure they will win the disquinshed maryville game lol.

Comment

Originally posted by glvcpro View Post
                    I guess Uindy should have eclipsed Findlay as undefeated D2 natl champ after they thumped the vols.

Comment

Originally posted by glvcpro View Post
                      One of my UIndy friends says Eagle Pride is somewhat right tonight...said USI has played Purdue tough. Give the devils their due tonight. I still don't buy into USI as a very good team, but I admit I am wrong tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by UIndyGradyGreyhound View Post
                        One of my friends from UIndy is watching the Purdue/USI tilt, he texted me and said he is actually impressed by the way USI has played. Said USI's guards are really good, have done a good job. Said the USI inside game is not good except for one guy. Maybe I was wrong, I really thought Purdue would win easier than this has been. He said USI had several chances to get with 8 or 10 points in 2nd half.
                        P U no good. Top guard was suspended earlier today.

Comment

Purdue finally putting it away late in the game, but a fantastic performance by USI. The Boilers are nationally ranked in Division I, but USI was in the game until the last five minutes. USI guards were outstanding in ever facet of the game. Just too much height and bulk inside, but Dickson was outstanding, had close to a double-double against a 7-footer and two or three 6-9 guys. Bobo is the best point guard in the GLVC, maybe the best in Division II and we saw why tonight. Taylor scores his points in bunches, Stein had an off night but still was a factor. But any doubters will have little negative to say about tonight! Oh, I'm sure some Herdes-ites will, but I have them on ignore so I'll never know! lol!

Comment

Originally posted by UIndyGradyGreyhound View Post
                            One of my UIndy friends says Eagle Pride is somewhat right tonight...said USI has played Purdue tough. Give the devils their due tonight. I still don't buy into USI as a very good team, but I admit I am wrong tonight.
                            Yes, you were quite wrong! USI was right there, just a few bounces went against us or this comes down to the final 3-4 minutes. Give Purdue credit, their big guys delivered when they got it inside. But the USI guards were great tonight, and Dickson proved he's a force inside.

Comment

85-63 final. Purdue wins it, USI earns a lot of respect from the Boiler faithful. USI is going to be a lot of fun to watch this year! And to Grady Greyhound, watch out when USI meets UIndy...I think you're going to be very surprised by this team!

Comment

Dan Eigerski just looked up at all of the USI boosters and gave us the thumbs-up, that USI is for real! If Dan is pleased with USI, you know we had a great game!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X