Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: USI vs. Purdue game

Originally posted by EaglesPride View Post
    USI on big run, now its 50-40! USI guards outplaying Purdue! Dickson also good inside! TO Purdue!!!!!! Go USI!
    Call in Service pro. HoTWoD blew his load again.

Comment

Bobo, Taylor, Dickson all playing great! Purdue is seeing what this USI team can do when playing its best!

Comment

Bobo, Taylor, Dickson all playing great! Purdue is seeing what this USI team can do when playing its best!
        Purdue is a fail. Painter spent too much time around Weber and HoTWoD another no NCAA or flop and his azz is gone.

Playing its best. Practice game. 8 yrs carol 8 yrs.

Comment

USI on big run, now its 50-40! USI guards outplaying Purdue! Dickson also good inside! TO Purdue!!!!!! Go USI!
          Wow. Maybe I was wrong, I hate to admit it. I thought Purdue would blow the doors off USI.

Comment

Are they beating Purdue with jump shots or what? Hard to believe they are only down 10 in the second half. I thought Purdue by about 30.

Comment

Did Norman not practice a jump shot all summer? Boilers starting to mix up rotation trying different looks...calling off the dogs.

Comment

Originally posted by UIndyGradyGreyhound View Post
                Wow. Maybe I was wrong, I hate to admit it. I thought Purdue would blow the doors off USI.
                They were up 30 before they took foot off gas pedal.

Comment

Originally posted by glvcpro View Post
                  Did Norman not practice a jump shot all summer? Boilers starting to mix up rotation trying different looks...calling off the dogs.
                  Painter feeling sorry for HoTWoD. Despite being lead asst for 10 yrs Painter swooped in after only a year and got his dream job. Passover numbaaaa 2.

Comment

I don't give a fuke about your ignore list

Comment

They were up 30 before they took foot off gas pedal.
                      Carol will have you believe Rajala and bobo dodo is all big ten material

Comment

Let me preface this by saying I think Norman is a good kid and puts forth a ton of effort. However his only offer was from USI. I don't recall the WoD being known for discovering diamonds in the rough

Comment

Originally posted by UIndyGradyGreyhound View Post
                          USI probably going to forgo D2 tourney this year and accept offer to NIT.

Comment

USI still in this one! Purdue 69, USI 57! USI coaching staff has done great job with adjustments in second half! This USI team is for real! If not for some very questionable calls, this one is a 5-6 point game at most!!!!

Comment

Taylor, Bobo, DayJar all doing a great job! One of the Purdue fans sitting next to us just told us "Your team isn't gonna lose too many games in Division II. They are really good!" That's coming from a Purdue fan!!

Comment

USI still in this one! Purdue 69, USI 57! USI coaching staff has done great job with adjustments in second half! This USI team is for real! If not for some very questionable calls, this one is a 5-6 point game at most!!!!
                                Give it up Carol. HoTWoD dud. 8 yrs 1 NCAA win = Loser!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X