Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Rodney Watson on Basketball radio show tonight

You would think with this guy's multiple personalities, that he could find one that people would like.

Comment

How's that water in Detroit tasting? You shouldn't have any problems getting a good deal on a house since most are empty.

Comment

I'm not sure which is more entertaining right now, my late night binge watching of 30 Rock on Netflix or the development of this thread.

Comment

So he lives in one of the worst cities in the country, can't spell, and acts like he knows a lot about GLVC basketball...hahaha..what a loser!

Comment

Haters are like crickets, they make a lot of irritating noise, then you walk right by them and they're quiet.

Comment

Originally posted by Taco Tico View Post
              I have a feeling you are wearing a 1983 Kansas City chiefs starter jacket and like long walks in the woods with your BB gun
              Whoa, whoa....in case you haven't noticed, the Chiefs are rolling. This guy is undoubtedly a Colts fan. He only roots for teams that aren't very good.

Comment

Originally posted by DUPanther View Post
                Whoa, whoa....in case you haven't noticed, the Chiefs are rolling. This guy is undoubtedly a Colts fan. He only roots for teams that aren't very good.
                I root for the Lions, I live in Detroit. Never liked the Colts, even when I went to UIndy.

Comment

Originally posted by UIndyGradyGreyhound View Post
                  I root for the Lions, I live in Detroit. Never liked the Colts, even when I went to UIndy.
                  The guy whose only argument is "my city is better than yours" lives in.....Detroit??? Wow.

Comment

I am surprised you didn't pick up on that myself. I'm not a big city fan myself, especially Detroit. I don't really associate the general population of a city based on their outlying infrastructure, but Detroit has garnered the most national attention surrounding their thousands of empty, crumbling and burned out buildings and homes.

I would rather go live in Gatlinburg now as opposed to living in a decent area in the rotor city.

Comment

• Re: Rodney Watson on Basketball radio show tonight

I have to admit...the rant on Turoni's was pretty damn funny.

Originally posted by crazznewt View Post
                      You would think with this guy's multiple personalities, that he could find one that people would like.

Comment

• Re: Rodney Watson on Basketball radio show tonight

Originally posted by bkingbroker View Post
                        I have to admit...the rant on Turoni's was pretty damn funny.
                        Is the WoD involved in Pizzagate?

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X