Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hahahahaha. That's hilarious.

It does get me to wondering how many current players creep on the boards/other football websites.

Comment

Originally posted by SW_Mustang View Post

Hahahahaha. That's hilarious.

It does get me to wondering how many current players creep on the boards/other football websites.
      And not only that, but the same guy is in a Reddit-based college football simulation league that I used to help run...

Comment

Originally posted by Inkblot View Post

And not only that, but the same guy is in a Reddit-based college football simulation league that I used to help run...
        Wow, he must really love his football.

Comment

So because Augie lost to Bemidji today, MSU can not control all of the NSIC land, before playoffs. And It would look like Duluth may not get their hands on Bemidji's land now either...dang...so Bemidji has to make go undefeated and make playoffs otherwise there will be land not owned by the eventual NC

Comment

Originally posted by zimmy21 View Post
            So because Augie lost to Bemidji today, MSU can not control all of the NSIC land, before playoffs. And It would look like Duluth may not get their hands on Bemidji's land now either...dang...so Bemidji has to make go undefeated and make playoffs otherwise there will be land not owned by the eventual NC
            Last week's results guaranteed that it wouldn't be consolidated in the regular season. From this week onward no one in one half of the conference (Augustana, Bemidji, Concordia, Minot, Moorhead, St. Cloud, Southwest, Winona) plays anyone in the other half (Crookston, Duluth, Mary, Mankato, NSU, Upper, USF, WSC).

Comment

Originally posted by Inkblot View Post

Last week's results guaranteed that it wouldn't be consolidated in the regular season. From this week onward no one in one half of the conference (Augustana, Bemidji, Concordia, Minot, Moorhead, St. Cloud, Southwest, Winona) plays anyone in the other half (Crookston, Duluth, Mary, Mankato, NSU, Upper, USF, WSC).
              Even if Bemidji wins out, I'm not sure they'd make playoffs, so the NSIC scheduling screwed the Champ

Comment

Originally posted by zimmy21 View Post

Even if Bemidji wins out, I'm not sure they'd make playoffs, so the NSIC scheduling screwed the Champ
                MIAA, GAC, and NSIC scheduling screws us all! ;)

Comment

As a cartography junkie I love the map. I just wish there were more D2 teams out West. Once you get past the Rockies it's a barren wasteland. Bring back the Humboldt State Lumberjacks!

Comment

Originally posted by crixus View Post
                    As a cartography junkie I love the map. I just wish there were more D2 teams out West. Once you get past the Rockies it's a barren wasteland. Bring back the Humboldt State Lumberjacks!
                    It's really like that at most classifications.

Comment

Originally posted by Brandon View Post

It's really like that at most classifications.
                      Ya, I know. The majority of the population is still on that side of the country. Although, we have nearly 40 million here in California, but only one D2 football team - Azusa Pacific.
                      Last edited by crixus; 10-06-2019, 11:45 PM.

Comment

Just wait until next year when Dixie State is gone too...

Comment

Week 5 map: https://i.imgur.com/w3nrFYb.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by crixus View Post

Ya, I know. The majority of the population is still on that side of the country. Although, we have nearly 40 million here in California, but only one D2 football team - Azusa Pacific.
                            Yeah. It's really unfortunate. Too bad Sonoma State and Chico State still don't sponsor football.

Comment

How does Tarleton get Alaska? (or California)
                              <>

Comment

Originally posted by Wide_Right View Post
                                How does Tarleton get Alaska? (or California)
                                They beat Angleo St who beat Simon Fraser

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X