Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KleShreen View Post

But if Ashland goes and beats a team that owns land again, then Ashland will take over that land. They face Walsh next, but Walsh's land is going to go to Duquesne (I'm guessing) and never get taken because Duquesne doesn't face any more D-II teams.
    Nah, the O.P. said land will only stay with D2 schools it won't transfer to FCS/D3 or NAIA schools

Comment

Originally posted by zimmy21 View Post

Nah, the O.P. said land will only stay with D2 schools it won't transfer to FCS/D3 or NAIA schools
      Thanks. I think the FBS one allows FCS schools to take land. Or it use to.
      2021 D2Football Fantasy Champion

Comment

Originally posted by KleShreen View Post

Thanks. I think the FBS one allows FCS schools to take land. Or it use to.
        It does. The FCS version allows lower-division teams, but not FBS teams. I decided it made the most sense to keep this one limited to D2.

Comment

Originally posted by Inkblot View Post

It does. The FCS version allows lower-division teams, but not FBS teams. I decided it made the most sense to keep this one limited to D2.
          Can't wait to see the updated map this week!

Comment

Week 1 map is up!

https://i.imgur.com/NXjIhcP.jpg

Comment

OK so Pitt took UCO's land and Emporia took NSU's land. This week Pitt plays ESU. If Pitt wins, they get all of the ESU land and all of the land ESU took from NSU?

Is that right?

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post
                OK so Pitt took UCO's land and Emporia took NSU's land. This week Pitt plays ESU. If Pitt wins, they get all of the ESU land and all of the land ESU took from NSU?

Is that right?
                Right. (It'll simplify that area considerably!)

Comment

Thanks. This should be fun to watch as the weeks go by.

Comment

Awesome. Are you doing this on R/cfb too??

Comment

Originally posted by zimmy21 View Post
                      Awesome. Are you doing this on R/cfb too??
                      Yep. I'm currently writing the post to accompany it.

Comment

Originally posted by Inkblot View Post

Yep. I'm currently writing the post to accompany it.
                        Nice I thought that it had to be you. Thanks for doing this

Comment

This is great... it will be fun to watch this take shape. It will be interesting to see since there are some "inter-conference" games being played early on. That could really lock up one entire conference's counties to another conference...

Comment

Originally posted by clintec View Post
                            This is great... it will be fun to watch this take shape. It will be interesting to see since there are some "inter-conference" games being played early on. That could really lock up one entire conference's counties to another conference...
                            Yup...wait until some upset keeps counties out of the playoffs. Then people will be really confused when the champ doesn't own the country

Comment

Can't wait for the battle of Hawaii between WT and Angelo

Comment

Originally posted by WTBuffs View Post
                                Can't wait for the battle of Hawaii between WT and Angelo
                                A lot can happen between now and Week 7. Both teams have to play Tarleton State before then, and ASU also has to play Midwestern State.

In the meantime, ASU is likely to pick up Alaska this weekend.
                                Last edited by Inkblot; 09-10-2019, 11:55 AM.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X