Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Accuweather forecast for Saturday afternoon is now 38 with real feel 40 with no precipitation on dreary cloud cover day with 4 mph wind. Passing games should not be affected for either team.

Comment

Originally posted by Uwfalum98 View Post
      Massey Bracket Predictions (at the beginning of the playoffs) % chance to win it all of the 4 remaining teams.

Ferris State 20.68
      West Florida .57

Slippery Rock 4.55
      Minnesota St 4.09

% Chance now

Ferris State 54.93
      West Florida 8.07

Slippery Rock 4.72
      Minnesota St. 32.28

Massey loves Ferris and I have no clue why. I would definitely give WF at least a 15% chance to win it all, and 40-45% to win this game for sure.

Comment

Argodogs used to this lack of respect by experts and this probably fuels their road playoff success.

Comment

Soooooo you are saying there's a chance!!!!
          * 2022 BACK 2 BACK GSC CHAMPIONS and D2 FINAL 4
          * 2021 GSC CHAMPIONS
          * 2019 D2 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS
          * 2017 D2 NATIONAL RUNNER-UP

Comment

UWF beat Ferris, please. Go Mavs!

Comment

Originally posted by Supercal95 View Post
              UWF beat Ferris, please. Go Mavs!
              Minnesota State vs West Florida would have a nice ring to it. North vs South. Snow vs Sun. It would span the country, kind of like a Dodgers vs Yankees World Series, I suppose. Not so fast though Supercal95, if that's even your real name. Valdosta acted excited we beat Wingate. Lenoir-Rhyne acted excited we beat Valdosta. Ferris State fans were excited and thanking us for beating Valdosta AND Lenoir-Rhyne. It will be interesting to see when folks stop acting so dang excited to play the future dynasty of D2 football. Maybe it'll take 2 more games or maybe we'll lose Saturday and it won't happen yet. Either way, there's a day coming soon where nobody is going to be thanking the University of West Florida for winning football games anymore.
              * 2021 GSC CHAMPIONS

Comment

Originally posted by West Florida View Post

Minnesota State vs West Florida would have a nice ring to it. North vs South. Snow vs Sun. It would span the country, kind of like a Dodgers vs Yankees World Series, I suppose. Not so fast though Supercal95, if that's even your real name. Valdosta acted excited we beat Wingate. Lenoir-Rhyne acted excited we beat Valdosta. Ferris State fans were excited and thanking us for beating Valdosta AND Lenoir-Rhyne. It will be interesting to see when folks stop acting so dang excited to play the future dynasty of D2 football. Maybe it'll take 2 more games or maybe we'll lose Saturday and it won't happen yet. Either way, there's a day coming soon where nobody is going to be thanking the University of West Florida for winning football games anymore.
                I think we would love to play the Mavs again - as they still have nightmares of being closed out on their own field. First, we have to play a good team and play well. No one is looking pass WF - we know the team you beat but also lost to. Looking forward to this game. I guarantee coach TA is not looking over anyone or taking for granted. It will be a battle...

Comment

I've talked to people who are happy that y'all beat LR and Valdosta, because they think you're easier. I'm not. beating one is a fluke, beating two is a pattern. I'm not happy that Valdosta and LR lost, because now we have to play the team that beat them both.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Mk63NuclearBomb View Post

I've talked to people who are happy that y'all beat LR and Valdosta, because they think you're easier. I'm not. beating one is a fluke, beating two is a pattern. I'm not happy that Valdosta and LR lost, because now we have to play the team that beat them both.
                      Did we just become best friends?
                      * 2021 GSC CHAMPIONS

Comment

Originally posted by CALUPA69 View Post
                        Any ARGO fans traveling to BIG RAPIDS ?
                        My in-laws are making the trip and a couple other parents I know are going up.
                        Had a previous Golf Tourney commitment for Daughter's school or I would be making the trip to the COLD north.
                        I think the cold will make a difference on catching the hard, short, thrown passes. I hope our D comes to play and our O-line steps up for the running game.
                        As long as we don't turnover the ball, I think our Offense can keep us in any game. Should be a great game to go to the Natty Championship game.
                        That being said GO ARGO's!

Comment

Did we just become best friends?
                          Probably not, depends on what happens Saturday. I never like facing good teams on a hot streak.

Comment

Originally posted by Mk63NuclearBomb View Post

A black and red uniform pattern Argos would love to triple down on this Saturday in their Storm Trooper whites.

Comment

Originally posted by William Fisher Iv View Post
                              Argodogs used to this lack of respect by experts and this probably fuels their road playoff success.
                              If a team needs this kind of thing to fire them up, they probably have issues.

Comment

Originally posted by Runnin' Cat View Post

If a team needs this kind of thing to fire them up, they probably have issues.
                                Get out of this thread with your non-sandbagging nonsense

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X