Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by UNA_Texan View Post

Then he was better than Manziel and Tebow, who were both praised throughout college as the first coming!
    Since Tim Tebow isn't married yet, we're not allowed to talk about his first coming.

Comment

• Originally posted by IowaBearcat View Post

Luck was a generational talent. Hardly a bust. If anyone is a bust, it's the Colts medical staff who have clearly failed in this whole thing and likely explains why the Colts were so quick to give Andrew his $25 million. Hey buddy, don't sue or trash us for screwing your health up for years.
      More like the Colts offensive line staff clearly failed to prevent him from getting hit all the time.

Comment

• Originally posted by IronOre View Post

More like the Colts offensive line staff clearly failed to prevent him from getting hit all the time.
        That's certainly how bad their GM was. Luck was crushed most of his career.

Comment

• Originally posted by IowaBearcat View Post

That's certainly how bad their GM was. Luck was crushed most of his career.
          +1

Along with no protection, they also pretty much had zero run game. Hard to protect the QB when the defense knows you're going to be passing every time the ball is snapped. The blame for that falls on the GM, OC and coaches as a group.

Comment

• Better than the Seahawk's kickers lately...

https://twitter.com/CarliLloyd/statu...20167673442304

Comment

Better than the Seahawk's kickers lately...

https://twitter.com/CarliLloyd/statu...20167673442304
              Given up on Jet's pro-bowler Myers already? He has hit a 58 yarder already in the pre-season and is at better than 80% on makes.

The Blair Walsh experience is now in Atlanta competing with Matt Bryant.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wildcat Khan View Post

Given up on Jet's pro-bowler Myers already? He has hit a 58 yarder already in the pre-season and is at better than 80% on makes.

The Blair Walsh experience is now in Atlanta competing with Matt Bryant.
                Myers got cut from the Seahawks last year in favor of SeaBass, so I dunno. We'll see.

Comment

• Mike Curtis of the Colts would be proud of this guy. Shirtless Packer fan runs onto field and gets tackled.

https://kfan.iheart.com/content/2019...e=local_social

Comment

• Old, but amusing. And it doesn't even have the meltdown against the Patsies last year.

Comment

• Well, Clowney is a Seahawk if he passes his physical and Houston got took.

Comment

Well, Clowney is a Seahawk if he passes his physical and Houston got took.
                        2 bubble players and a 3rd rounder, so I agree. With Ansah this could be up there with Bennett and Avril on the ends and Seattle definitely addressed the issue of getting pressure.

I can't help think of this play with Clowney:

Comment

• Originally posted by Wildcat Khan View Post

2 bubble players and a 3rd rounder, so I agree. With Ansah this could be up there with Bennett and Avril on the ends and Seattle definitely addressed the issue of getting pressure.

I can't help think of this play with Clowney:

It gets even better. Houston is absorbing part of Clowney's salary for 2019 as well. Seahawks only have to cover 8 million of it.

Houston made some aaawwwffuuulll deals this weekend.

Comment

It gets even better. Houston is absorbing part of Clowney's salary for 2019 as well. Seahawks only have to cover 8 million of it.

Houston made some aaawwwffuuulll deals this weekend.
                            I agree, but then again Miami may be too. Seahawks released Smith, waived Lynch and will likely resign Smith to back up Wilson after the trade goes through. With a 2 for one deal, they had to keep one extra player on the 53 man roster for Mingo and Martin, so it makes sense and perhaps restructure a back QB deal at the same time..

Comment

• Originally posted by Bearcat_420 View Post

Since Tim Tebow isn't married yet, we're not allowed to talk about his first coming.
                              When does he Marry his beard?

Comment

• Green Bay at Da Bears to open the season tonight. I thought the first game of the year normally had the Super Bowl winners in it...

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X