Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OT: NFL 2019

Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by IUPNation View Post
    What a shame that a giant sinkhole didnt swallow up the Jerruhdome and take the leagues two most evil franchises with it.
    I'd be okay if it swallowed up Foxborough tonight.

    Seahawks pulled out a victory. Even got a favorable ruling on a replay!

    Comment


    • Congratulations Lions fans, you aren't in last place in the NFL after week one. The bad news, you aren't tied for first either.

      What a weird week 1 so far.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Wildcat Khan View Post
        Congratulations Lions fans, you aren't in last place in the NFL after week one. The bad news, you aren't tied for first either.

        What a weird week 1 so far.
        It’s the Lions being the Lions.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by IUPNation View Post

          It’s the Lions being the Lions.
          But still means they are ahead of Da Bears.

          I wonder if this is the first time in the 100 years of the NFL though two straight seasons had a tie on week 1.

          Anyone actually still watching the Stealers losing to the Cheatriots anymore? The Lions/Cardinals game was more interesting than this.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by IUPNation View Post

            It’s the Lions being the Lions.
            You can say that again....

            Comment


            • Too bad about Nick Foles. He's out until at least week 11. :disapointed:

              Comment


              • Originally posted by WT_TKW View Post
                Too bad about Nick Foles. He's out until at least week 11. :disapointed:
                Poor Big Dick Nick. He just does not have any luck outside of Philadelphia.

                Looks like a long season for the yinzers. The Turds beating up a really bad Midgets team will make their front runner fans unbearable this week

                Comment


                • Anyone missing Witten on Monday night broadcast?

                  Comment


                  • NFL. Please drop Thursday night games. Monday night is much better!

                    Comment


                    • Missed PAT but roughing the kicker. Didn't miss the second time.

                      That isn't ticky tacky at all- he ran into a planted foot. What are the announcers talking about? Well, this isn't the JV team announcing- more like junior high.

                      Comment


                      • Drew Brees- again.

                        Comment


                        • Now that was an end to a football game. Bill O'Brien was looking like a genius for a minute.

                          Comment


                          • Tyrell Williams, formerly of Western Oregon University, catches a TD to start the Horsey-Raiders game.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by IronOre View Post
                              Now that was an end to a football game. Bill O'Brien was looking like a genius for a minute.
                              No kidding. I came home to see just the last 5 minutes or so of the game, but wow! That was a fun one.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Tundra_Man View Post

                                No kidding. I came home to see just the last 5 minutes or so of the game, but wow! That was a fun one.
                                I was surprised how dead the crowd was after the rekick. They left Brees 37 seconds to get into FG range. That game sure as heck wasn't over.

                                Comment

                                Ad3

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X