Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OT: NFL 2019

Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Classic Lions.
    2021 D2Football Fantasy Champion

    Comment


    • Originally posted by KleShreen View Post
      Classic Lions.
      Hard to beat both the Packers and the officials.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by IowaBearcat View Post

        Hard to beat both the Packers and the officials.
        And now even the NFL has admitted it. Payback to the Packers on MNF for the Fail Mary?

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Wildcat Khan View Post

          And now even the NFL has admitted it. Payback to the Packers on MNF for the Fail Mary?
          If you don't get cable (like me), you aren't subject to watching crummy MNF or TNF games!

          Comment


          • Originally posted by WT_TKW View Post

            If you don't get cable (like me), you aren't subject to watching crummy MNF or TNF games!
            Crummy?! 23-22 is crummy?! Seattle/Rams game was also a 1-point game and both came down to kicks at the end. I also thought TNF was on Fox.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Wildcat Khan View Post

              Crummy?! 23-22 is crummy?! Seattle/Rams game was also a 1-point game and both came down to kicks at the end. I also thought TNF was on Fox.
              If it isn't crummy, stop complaining! I never see any of these games unless Houston is playing, and I usually have something better to do than watch them.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by WT_TKW View Post

                If it isn't crummy, stop complaining! I never see any of these games unless Houston is playing, and I usually have something better to do than watch them.
                An officiating error and admitting it by the NFL does not make a crummy game. To be honest though, this has happened too much to the Lions with an example in the playoffs. That game against Dallas was just as bad as the New Orleans/Ram's game in officiating.

                Officials also made a bad call for an illegal blindside block in the Seattle/Cleveland game this weekend. How is a hit to the front of a player blindside?! That cost Cleveland a drive.

                Comment


                • Oh NOOOOOOOooooooo!

                  Brock Osweiler has decided to retire from the NFL!

                  At 28, his stats are:

                  Career earnings: $41 million
                  Career record: 15-15
                  QB rating: 78.0


                  https://twitter.com/i/status/1184580835179220992

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by WT_TKW View Post
                    Oh NOOOOOOOooooooo!

                    Brock Osweiler has decided to retire from the NFL!

                    At 28, his stats are:

                    Career earnings: $41 million
                    Career record: 15-15
                    QB rating: 78.0


                    https://twitter.com/i/status/1184580835179220992
                    And a SB ring

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Runnin' Cat View Post

                      And a SB ring
                      And Trent Dilfer had two, despite being released by Ravens right after he won it with them.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Wildcat Khan View Post

                        And Trent Dilfer had two, despite being released by Ravens right after he won it with them.
                        I am still shocked they released him. Look at the parade of bad QBs they had after him. Dilfer won't make the Hall of Fame, but neither will Theismann, Williams, or Rypien,

                        https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...g_quarterbacks

                        Comment


                        • Click image for larger version

Name:	EG8nenKWwAEacDi.jpg
Views:	52
Size:	61.3 KB
ID:	438055
                          Attached Files

                          Comment


                          • Detroit billboard.

                            EG8nenKWwAEacDi.jpg
                            Attached Files

                            Comment


                            • Comment


                              • Originally posted by Clean Liver View Post
                                Click image for larger version

Name:	EG8nenKWwAEacDi.jpg
Views:	52
Size:	61.3 KB
ID:	438055
                                I get an invalid file error...

                                Comment

                                Ad3

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X