Announcement

Collapse

Inside D2Football - With Todd Knight and Jon Anderson

Inside D2Football - With Todd Knight and Jon Anderson

Tonight 8pm Eastern

https://www.d2football.com/insided2football/
See more
See less

OT: NFL 2019

Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by WT_TKW View Post

    I'm surprised the Eagles didn't lock up Cosell in their stadium jail.
    There isn't a jail in the Linc. That was the Vet. It was demolished in 2004.

    Maybe you should look up stuff before you post.

    It's no wonder why you vote Republican

    Comment


    • Originally posted by GrifFan View Post

      Trumpian deflection here. It's not our fault for doing what we did, it's the media's fault for reporting what we did!
      Snowballs at Santa is still not as bad as the fan getting shot inside Kauffman Stadium during a Royals game.....

      KC fans are violent.

      BTW...I was 2 when the snowball incident happened and most likely the majority of the people there that day are either dead or in God's Waiting Room.

      But hey...keep bringing it up to talk about the fans of today...most of whom were either small kids or not even born yet. Typical behavior of Philly haters.

      Comment


      • Mason Rudolph got knocked out, literally, by the Ravens. The way his fellow players acted, I wonder if they thought he was dead.

        https://deadspin.com/mason-rudolph-l...noc-1838826348

        Comment


        • Originally posted by IronOre View Post
          Mason Rudolph got knocked out, literally, by the Ravens. The way his fellow players acted, I wonder if they thought he was dead.

          https://deadspin.com/mason-rudolph-l...noc-1838826348
          He sure as hell looked like he didn't know where he was when they got him on his feet.

          No penalty on the play either. If this was done to Brady, they would have been arrested on the spot.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by IUPNation View Post

            There isn't a jail in the Linc. That was the Vet. It was demolished in 2004.

            Maybe you should look up stuff before you post.

            It's no wonder why you vote Republican
            It had one with 4 cells, but was done away with in 3 years by what I found as the unruly nature of the fans had died down. Also wasn't Howard Cosell the announcer when Philly played in the Vet?

            Comment


            • Originally posted by IUPNation View Post

              He sure as hell looked like he didn't know where he was when they got him on his feet.

              No penalty on the play either. If this was done to Brady, they would have been arrested on the spot.
              They were talking about how Brady gets all the flags after the Clay Mathews hit on Wilson, which even people in Seattle thought was a clean hit and shouldn't have been flagged. They talked about how the NFL may now be putting him into the category of QB to protect like Wilson, then commented on how Cam never gets the calls in Carolina even if helmet to helmet contact out of the pocket when he runs.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Wildcat Khan View Post

                It had one with 4 cells, but was done away with in 3 years by what I found as the unruly nature of the fans had died down. Also wasn't Howard Cosell the announcer when Philly played in the Vet?

                Comment


                • LOL Turds!

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by IUPNation View Post
                    LOL Turds!
                    Overrated! Overrated! Overrated!

                    Anyone else tired of hearing how great they are every year even if they go 2-14?

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Wildcat Khan View Post

                      Overrated! Overrated! Overrated!

                      Anyone else tired of hearing how great they are every year even if they go 2-14?
                      Probably the one time in a season where I actually want them to win and they can't.

                      Comment


                      • Jay Gruden has been fired at DC, because he's totally the problem and it's definitely not the owner and his toady GM.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by IronOre View Post
                          Jay Gruden has been fired at DC, because he's totally the problem and it's definitely not the owner and his toady GM.
                          That's a week later than I expected.

                          "Toady"? He must not be a socialist.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by IronOre View Post
                            Jay Gruden has been fired at DC, because he's totally the problem and it's definitely not the owner and his toady GM.
                            Dan Snyder is the problem.

                            Comment


                            • Show us where Meanie Howard Cosell hurt you.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by HOGSVRR View Post

                                Show us where Meanie Howard Cosell hurt you.

                                Comment

                                Ad3

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X