X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IUPNation
    replied
    Originally posted by Wildcat Khan View Post

Do they have any receivers that started the season on the team back? Philly is more of a MASH unit than Seattle's defense was recently with 6 starters out

Leave a comment:

• Wildcat Khan
    replied
    Originally posted by IUPNation View Post

LOL.

This aged about as well as a Cheeto tweet when Barry was President.

Ginger Jesus a 4000 yard passer without a single 1000 yard receiver.
    Do they have any receivers that started the season on the team back? Philly is more of a MASH unit than Seattle's defense was recently with 6 starters out

Leave a comment:

• IUPNation
    replied
    Originally posted by HOGSVRR View Post

"Tiny Hands Wentz" will fumble it away against the New York Giants.
    LOL.

This aged about as well as a Cheeto tweet when Barry was President.

Ginger Jesus a 4000 yard passer without a single 1000 yard receiver.

Leave a comment:

• IUPNation
    replied

Leave a comment:

• IUPNation
    replied
    Originally posted by WT_TKW View Post

Philly will be comparable to a bye.
    Waaaaaa waaaaaaa waaaaaa

but but but we dem boys.

waaaaaaa waaaaaaa waaaaaaa

Leave a comment:

• WT_TKW
    replied
    Originally posted by Wildcat Khan View Post

It just means do they play Philly or Minnesota now. Win either way and it will be incredibly tough the next week.
    Philly will be comparable to a bye.

Leave a comment:

• IUPNation
    replied
    The Cowturds can suck our dicks!

Who cares what the Iggles do in the playoffs, they cockblocked the Turds!

Leave a comment:

• Wildcat Khan
    replied
    It just means do they play Philly or Minnesota now. Win either way and it will be incredibly tough the next week.

Leave a comment:

• IronOre
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Wildcat Khan
    replied
    Cheatriots lose at home to Dolphins! Ownership tries to tank, but team takes out the Cheatriots! This has movie written all over it!

Leave a comment:

• Wildcat Khan
    replied
    Originally posted by IronOre View Post

Problem is, they're going up against San Fran's defense with Seattle's O-Line. Lynch likes to run through tacklers, he's going to get his chance in the backfield.
    That is what hurt his production his last year in Seattle, instead of hitting them 2-3 yards downfield it was 2-3 yards in the backfield. Seattle fixed many of those O-line issues as Carson showed, but as you mentioned half the line is out although Hunt has been playing well at center. If Seattle can win Sunday, I hope that the extra week off gets the o-line back.

It sounds like Griffin and Clowney are back on the defense, but that Diggs is still out. Seattle may have a chance if Clowney plays like he did in SF.

Leave a comment:

• IronOre
    replied
    Originally posted by HOGSVRR View Post

I bet he can still run, look at 34 year-old Adrian Peterson, from my hometown. He still has a little left in him.
    Problem is, they're going up against San Fran's defense with Seattle's O-Line. Lynch likes to run through tacklers, he's going to get his chance in the backfield.

Leave a comment:

• HOGSVRR
    replied

He's a 33 year old running back. Everyone is psyched, but I think that's mostly nostalgia. Still, he's a better option then the Seahawk's rookie 4th string running back that was all they had left.
    I bet he can still run, look at 34 year-old Adrian Peterson, from my hometown. He still has a little left in him.

Leave a comment:

• IronOre
    replied
    Originally posted by WT_TKW View Post

Any word on how the Beast is doing?
    He's a 33 year old running back. Everyone is psyched, but I think that's mostly nostalgia. Still, he's a better option then the Seahawk's rookie 4th string running back that was all they had left.

Leave a comment:

• WT_TKW
    replied
    Looking at the injury report for Seattle, and basically the entire offensive line is on it. So a line that was bad to begin with now has its subpar replacements injured. They're going to get creamed by San Fran unless some miracle happens.
    Any word on how the Beast is doing?

Leave a comment:

Ad3

Collapse
Working...
X